1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - The Complete Dash Set

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Ensi Ferrum, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

upload_2019-9-16_20-6-19.png

Here it is: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/

The latest most complete version of the Complete Dash Set.

These cars are covered:

• Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 2013
    • Audi R8 LMS 2015
    • Bentley Continental GT3 2015
    • Bentley Continental GT3 2018
    • BMW M6 GT3 2017
    • Emil Frey Jaguar G3 2012
    • Ferrari 488 GT3 2018
    • Honda NSX GT3 2017
    • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 2015
    • Lexus RC F GT3 2016
    • McLaren 650S GTG3 2015
    • Mercedes-AMG GT3 2015
    • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 2015
    • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 2018
    • Porsche 991 GT3 R 2018
    • Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup 2018
    Features:

• Own SharedMem reader (did not interfere with the SimHub integrated reader.
    • Automatic Dash switching per car: You drive the Audi, Audi dash is loaded automatically. You drive the Porsche Cup, Porsche Cup dash is loaded automatically.
    • Automatic dash switching per page: You don't need to set an exclusive button in SimHub to change pages on the dash. Which page is shown comes directly from ACC. Thanks to Kunos for this feature.
    • All times are now correct (laptime, delta, estimated).
    • Fuel information (nearly) correct. Laps with current fuel estimation is missing.
    • Layout file for Hardware LEDs with automatic switching per car.
    • ReadMeNot.pdf
    Thanks to the kind guys at Kunos. Without your help I would have not been able to get this completed in such a short time.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Tuesday at 10:25 AM
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Trailer Dec 18, 2023

3. Very nice! Works like a charme, beside of the AMG Dash. It stays nearly empty. Just brake balance and ABS/TC changes are shown.

4. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Yeah, I know :(
    But I have absolutely no idea what's the cause :confused:
    Think I will do a new AMG Dash from scratch next weekend.

On the McLaren Dash is a an error either.
    The + before the delta time is in the wrong place I think.

5. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Mercedes error fixed

dosenfleisch79 likes this.
  6. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

could you explain a little more about what this is and how we get it to work? These are Simhub dashes?

7. yess! you are the best! thanks for this fast fix!! :)

8. Stains

Stains Simracer

It's a Yes from me!
    Thank you Mate, you have out done yourself... Again ;)

9. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

upload_2019-9-17_21-20-1.png

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/

This is just a hotfix, service release, call it what you like to.

Fixes:

• Mercedes Hardware LEDs
    • McLaren Delta Laptime
    • Mismatch between "Next Dash Page", "Previous Dash Page" in SimHub and ACC
    Just a few words to the Hardware LEDs:

• The RPM LEDs should match the ingame LEDs.
    • Pitlimiter LEDs should match the ingame LEDs.
      Mercedes with it's Christmas tree like pattern does not!
      No need to comment on that. It is technically not possible.
    • ABS / TC / Slip LEDs: Currently investigating to get them to match the ingame LEDs.

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I tried setting this up for my mobile phone but I failed. My PC rig does not have wifi therefore I connect my phone via a usb cable. I tried putting in the URL that simhub suggests however I had no luck as it times out in the browser. Am I doing something wrong? Can this be done without wifi?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  11. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Sorry guys, can I ask for a video even a few seconds to let me know what this app does?
    thanks a lot

Wolf WolfZ, somebody13 and tazza1986 like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I tried another device and still no luck. This time it was an iPhone..

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I managed to get this to work. No USB or wifi on the rig is required. I tried 3 browsers on my mobile phone, Sumsung, Firefox & Brave. Brave was the only one that worked. It's a bit flaky though, it doesn't always connect to the dash and when it does it can take 30-60 seconds to initially display however once it is done once it runs good. Sometimes I received a reconnecting message on the first attempt.

Apart from that the actual dashes look great and the car swap worked well except for the NSX (@Ensi Ferrum, I haven't tried all) the RPM does not work and is stuck at full revs.

Kaspersky Users:- add packet rule..

fwall_rule.jpg

Ensi Ferrum likes this.
  14. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Nice to hear that you've got it working :)
    Well, this big beast of a dash is best used with some kind of hardware display (USBD480 e.g.) [Hint: it will be growing]
    On mobile device you need some real fast and with sufficient memory.
    On my Huawei Mate 20 it works well.
    You might give the Microsoft Edge browser a try.

Coanda likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'm using a Note 4 which is running like a pig so I'll try and take your advice and find something more suitable & permanent. Thank you for the advice and the dashes :)

16. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

have been using simhub for many years, but your set is not working on my mobile android tablet or iphone :(

17. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

Hi,

Simhub is a program on your PC that can do some things for you while driving - for example, displaying a dashboard of the car you drive on a second / third screen. Maybe a phone, a tablet or a 7 "monitor or ....

To use these dashboards you need Simhub - here are some links:

https://www.simhubdash.com/

br
    Holger

18. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Good!
    Thank you very much for helping!

Hobi likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Besides the obvious is there any major differences in running a 7" usbd480 lcd compared to a 7" lcd with hdmi only?

20. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

Hi Coanda

can't tell you. The USBD is something you can implement into your custom build wheel or so - but you will need a case for the display, in case of the 7" monitor I was talking about what I had used a time ago ( https://www.amazon.de/Monitor-Tragbarer-Bildschirm-Sicherheit-Kamera/dp/B075R6QXFK/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=EERW110267E5&keywords=7"+monitor&qid=1569988716&s=gateway&sprefix=7"+mon,aps,148&sr=8-4 )

I also used a 7" Amazon Fire Tablet via Wifi, works also great...

best regards
    Holger

Coanda likes this.
  21. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Bring this old thread up again.

New Version of ACC-CDS is available on RD:
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/

[​IMG]

What you can find in this update:
    • All dashes for all cars (even the Huracan ST and the Rex)
    • Complete rework of the dashes (much less widgets)
    • Complete redraw of Audi R8 LMS and Lambo Huracan GT3
    • Nearly complete Hardware LED mappings (Slip and Lock LEDs need some work)
    • Optional feature: Race Position on all dashes
    After the install you will find 2 new "dashes" in SimHub:
    [​IMG]
    Depending of the season you want to drive, choose the appropriate one.
    • ACC-CDS for BP2018 Season.
    • ACC-CDS Season 2019 for the BP-2019 Season.
    I have to split,because it was getting to big to handle.
    Maybe the iOs-Users can now use ACC-CDS? -> Still bad luck for iOS.
    Sorry, but the only way to fix this is to rip it appart and this is the lowest priority on my ToDo-List.
    In case you want to drive a car from 2019 season and have 2018 dash loaded, you will see something like this screen:
    [​IMG]
    And vice versa.
    Simply ALT-TAB, load the other set, good to go.

Race Position is now shown on all dashes as an opptional feature:
    [​IMG]

Some new dashes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ignacio Prieto, Gevatter and kurtimc like this.