1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. JINZO

JINZO Gamer

Enjoy !

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

So when i started playing AC and i did some public racing i had to make this one gif... and it was T1 Monza and so i did..and it was fun...now i remembered it immidietlly when i started doing public racing on Monza in ACC so it had to be done :D

I did same thing when i started playing Assetto corsa :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853052100

3. omar liew

omar liew Racer

Here's 2 laps in a Nissan Gtr gt3 2015 @ Zolder in very wet conditions using the new free camera mode and the depth of field effect. As i noticed in real life onboard video's the focus of the camera is often on the dashboard of the car instead of outside. Having the possibility to replicate this in game gives us some amazing results! Never seen a racing sim looking even close to this good. Well done Kunos!

All graphic settings are on their highest. Using a gtx1080ti on a 1440p screen.

hope you like it.

4. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

A quick video of the 0.6.3 AI making an impressive recovery after contact at Roggia.

I must tap him harder next time! :D

5. HirnFeTzer

HirnFeTzer Gamer

AI slow - motion - drift

6. omar liew

omar liew Racer

Here's another one for you guys! Acc vs Real life @ Hungaroring. Was a bit hard to find the correct camera position and fov but worked out prety good. Did some minor color and contrast corrections on both the real life and acc video to match them better. Original real life footage is not mine and link to the owner is in the discription.
    It keeps amazing me how close to reality acc can look. Hope you enjoi it.

7. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

8. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I just raced against @DJankovic92. Here's the result.

9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Some fun time from Kunos server

10. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

LukFry and D.Jankovic like this.
  11. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Nice video!
    Can I give you some advice?
    I noticed that you turn your steering wheel almost 180° at every turn in while you keep braking a tiny bit, this also reflects on your very low CC rating. Now obviously the rain setup (if you used that) is a bit understeery to give you a safe car even in stormy conditions, but you can greatly improve your pace and driving experience with the following; You don't need more that 90-120° of steering wheel rotation practically anywhere, ever (ok there are exceptions). Approach the turn as you do, turn in and right when you "think" you need to turn 180°, because you're going wide, simply stay at 90-120° degrees and let off the brakes. No braking at all, let the car coast until the apex. You'll be so surprised by the result that the first times you'll probably finish over the inside kerb by the superior turn in and lateral grip.
    Why this happens? First of all the tyres have a very very narrow slip angle peak. You need to stay on the peak. When you turn over 180 you go waaaaay over the peak and losing grip. You also lose tons of steering feedback.
    Secondly, the cars are very sensitive on aerodynamic pitch. When you keep the car under braking and steering like this, you don't let the aero platform to work properly. Let go the brakes, the car will take a set and the aero platform will work properly again.This will help the car rotate more than the "old trailbraking" technique. You need some tiy brake to the very initial turn in, but after that, right when you think you'll end up wide, let go the brakes. Trust me, trust the car ;) (that's why in reality, gentlemen drivers have issues with high aerodynamic producing cars, they are a bit counterintuitive)

After you'll get used to it, when you're at the limit of your lateral grip while keeping your steering wheel at say 90° and you find that you need some more, work with the wheel in tiny movements, 95°-100°-85°-95°, not more. If you can't get the front to obey, then it's time to play with the pedals. More steering input will simply make things worse, so don't do it. With time you'll start to work all of it simultaneously (pedals and steering work) and you'll see your CC rating going up and your laptimes going down. I'm also pretty sure that you'll find tons of Force Feedback...err... feedback, if you stay close to the peak limit of the tyres, instead of turning that much. That's where the feedback is.

Have fun. :)

12. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Cheers Aris, it's hard teaching an old dog new tricks, but I'll definitely take your advice on board. :)

13. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Here is a video from a race on Kunos official server, Misano Wet, with somme french comment.

@Aristotelis feel free to comment the driving technique ;)

Aristotelis likes this.
  14. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

My brother(headlight on) and me battling for fun during a practice at Monza.

15. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I would but it's difficult to understand what you're doing without looking at your steering wheel inputs :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  16. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Hummmm...

Ok , i give you the point, :p

Aristotelis likes this.
  17. LukFry

LukFry Racer

@Aristotelis

will be there further improvements in net code, especially in smoother and cleaner wheel inputs while im watching competitors in MP?
    Server was Kunos official #1, ping was 31ms and drivers ping 50ms.

Is it actually a netcode problem or more a client and server issue?

18. oxydoum

oxydoum Gamer

Monza Carnage

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

19. scarface123

scarface123 Rookie

Heres a hotlap of my best time with some more practice i think i can get some tenths of it. Any tips to go faster i appreciate
    1:47.8

20. itislucian

itislucian Rookie

I had a small distraction on track with a sponsor board and added a small clip of why you should always check your mirrors. (please excuse my rookie game-pad driving).

D.Jankovic likes this.