1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Yup been there and done that lol.:D:D

2. westbum77

westbum77 Gamer

3. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Racer

4. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

5. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

6. APC900

APC900 Simracer

7. APC900

APC900 Simracer

8. Torcano

Torcano Alien

God the Porsche is a beast, keeps you alert at every single moment because you don't know if the back is gonna come around and kill you. Love it. So rewarding to drive even at my abysmal pace. xD

9. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

10. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Boy, did the sound department hit it out of the park with this title. The Aston, just sounds so raw and meaty. So does every other car tbh. <3

11. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

My poor SA :(

12. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

13. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Celebrating Sound

Just recorded today. Closing my eyes teleports me back in the days when i was in the pitlane.

Thanks Kunos.

Tundra, pazzi008, Torcano and 2 others like this.
  14. swigaffu

swigaffu Gamer

looks great but I miss the spray in the mirror

15. Yep, hopefully it gets implemented SOON™

16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Simracer

17. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Entire twitch stream from last night, including our 1st 90 minute race (Inc pitstops) at Paul Ricard.

It was quite fun. ;)

Race start 1hr in.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  18. swigaffu

swigaffu Gamer

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.