1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. alex_savo

alex_savo Racer

2. Played on Razer 15" Advanced RTX 2080 MQ laptop with Epic settings, capped 60fps

Ferrari 488 GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps

3. Genis Valls

Genis Valls Rookie

Assetto Corsa Competizione Without Steering Wheel
    Tetraplejico conduciendo con Freetrack+Wiimote+Gorra 3 Leds

:D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Racer

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  5. m_box97

m_box97 Racer

A nice multiplayer race in Barcelona with switching camera angles. AKA "how not to die and lose all your SA in T1"

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Just a couple laps running in a server with a friend on a damp dark Spa into the sunrise with some accelerated time.

7. alex_savo

alex_savo Racer

8. James P

James P Racer

Following on from my post on the screenshot thread, here is the video showing the hunt down of the 76 Aston Martin in the final laps. It was a 3 hour race, I had started from the back of the grid and in the final 3 laps I had a shot of overtaking the Aston to get that last step on the podium.

AI speed was 100%
    AI aggressiveness 90%

Not only were the AI fast in this race (consistently lapping in the 1.54/55 range, but it was probably the most enjoyable AI experience I have had in a long time. There was dives, hard defending, car banging and hard racing going on in those final 3 laps. I was tired after a long day at work so my driving wasn't 100%, but I left nothing on the table trying to catch him. I was pumping out high 1.54's on worn tyres, trying everything to run him down before the final lap.

I thought it would be best to show the replay from an onboard cam to capture the intensity of the final lap the best.

You can watch the final 3 laps here (I don't have YT so have to upload to my GoogleDrive):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YPC1cszHQtWuQNhJoFlJ6S3Om5VkZcZ9

All in all a great end to a crazy race.

9. Riede

Riede Rookie

Multiplayer-Rennen mit Mega-Crash.

BEsnake likes this.
  10. alex_savo

alex_savo Racer

11. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Mclaren vs porsche @ the nurburgring with suprise quest at the end!

12. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Last weekends Brands Hatch event from my perspective in Division 3!

Race 1:

Race 2:

13. D.Jankovic likes this.
  14. DaWallace

DaWallace Rookie

Two videos from me for our sim racing community Simsport Racing.

15. Gerhard

Gerhard Gamer

Very Nice lap man. Tell me what TCS and ABS levels are you running?

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

17. APC900

APC900 Simracer

WMR Hardware testing

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Here is race i had few days back.. and i loved it.. it was close racing till something happened :oops: