1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I have fun with AI now but this lap, oh my .. epic game :eek:

NWG.Slum and mms like this.
  2. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Oh man that last TURN was freaking SAVAGE! Can you please tell me what tune you are using? Great action.

3. JOSE2K2*

JOSE2K2* Rookie

Here my video in storm conditions, testing, So difficult with lot aquaplaning.

ZioYuri78 and NWG.Slum like this.
  4. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I'm not so skilled, i'm on x360 gamepad and in race i use stability control at 100% because if i set it off at every small contact i'm out :oops:
    Here my x360 settings (car setup is the standard safe preset).

[​IMG]

still have to work on it (throttle and brakes are a nightmare), also i still have to try with my Steam Controller (i hope Kunos will release some official setup).

mms and NWG.Slum like this.
  5. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Oh wow that is really impressive driving, ESPECIALLY on a controller!

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  6. Here's my lap.

;)

APC900, ZioYuri78 and NWG.Slum like this.
  7. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Nice 1:54.5 run man, watched it at full max VOLUME on Big Surround Sound System and man it sounds soooo good!

Looks great even in 1080p@60

Jose☼46☾Lopez likes this.
  8. Having to make a comeback after some early laps which end in a last few laps fight against the AI in Horrific conditions and the finish was just as close as i hoped for!! :D

And whilst i'm here i may as well just post my 2 previous videos as well if anyone is interested!

mms and NWG.Slum like this.
  9. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Nice night racing brother. Also, nice frames for an i-fiver 8400, (great little CPU tho), and GP104 :) Man, this project is so badass. I can not WAIT a year or two from now. We are so lucky. I would love to race with ya sometime, add me on Steam if ya want. All you guys, feel free to add me on steam and hit me up on the Discord.

10. hiboudev

hiboudev Rookie

I love driving under the storm. :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  11. Complete Time Lapse Night/Day in all 6 Weather Conditions, with appropriate soundtrack! :D

12. JamesHants

JamesHants Rookie

Hotlap in storm conditions!

13. Nesja

Nesja Racer

From yesterday after the 0.1.2 patch.
    Short hotstint.
    Didn't know it was 5 laps now so I ran out of fuel, LoL

14. JOSE2K2*

JOSE2K2* Rookie

I improved my best lap, here the video, hope you like it.

mms likes this.
  15. APC900

APC900 Simracer

Testing Nvidia 411.63 driver.

JOSE2K2* likes this.
  16. Kincade

Kincade Gamer

Slow Motion

Cant waitfor Free Cam

17. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

One mixed up lap :D:D.

18. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Enjoy the Sight's and Sound's on a drive in the night, I lowered the engine sound down to 40 and made some other adjustment;s as well.

19. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Just another wet race.

20. Atrax

Atrax Racer

Looking good guys!