1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Genis Valls

Genis Valls Rookie

2. Manu951 if you see this, big thumbs up dude.

3. BILL JONES

BILL JONES Gamer

4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Edited together another clip of something that happened to me yesterday;

After_Midnight, R4F and Psit like this.
  5. MoonieGT

MoonieGT Rookie

Last Lap Battle: VR in the rain at Laguna Seca

6. mystek

mystek Racer

1st video is pure racing. Pure battle for 1st place through first 6 laps. Intense battle with 3 cars. Avoiding crash, many overtakes, mistakes etc. The winner could be just one :))). Enjoy!

2nd video is just my new PB made in Lexus RCF GT3 on Zolder 20mins ago. 1:28:713 with small setup changes:

7. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

8. BILL JONES

BILL JONES Gamer

9. Radoslaw

Radoslaw Gamer

10. Elrann

Elrann Racer

Highlights from the last week's fourth round of Mythiq.net Endurance GT Series championship in Assetto Corsa Competizione at Silverstone.

11. mystek

mystek Racer

Epic battle on Silverstone (20min race) for 3rd position started from 3rd lap and continued through next 9 laps till end. Me in Lexus battling with Sven Heine in Aston Martin. Through all 9 laps difference between us was around 0,4s!! About 2 laps before end Audi joined to us and in the result (my fault - hit Aston in back few corners before end of race, wanted to avoid crash with Audi) Audi got podium by... 0,002s ! :) Enjoy!

12. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Hardcore Simmer

14. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer

Enjoyed this race

15. Boonatix

Boonatix Rookie

16. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Good Group after Min 15:00

Damned...got a DT after start and with a lap to go i had to pit because of missing fuel. But race was fun anyway...

17. BILL JONES

BILL JONES Gamer

18. Boonatix

Boonatix Rookie

19. Boonatix

Boonatix Rookie

I just released part 2 of my "real beginners" series and would really appreciate feedback: