1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Togomies, Sep 12, 2018.

1. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

Onboard lap on rain :)

2.02.xxx the lap time,medium rain

Atrax and Paul Sutton like this.
  2. Tobias Queck

Tobias Queck Racer

For everyone liking to see tyre flex in the game, here is one lap with wheelcam :)

And one video with slowmotions:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

4. fabT

fabT Alien

Racing AI at evening.

5. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

How you set this camera?
    Cool video anyway!

Tobias Queck likes this.
  6. Tobias Queck

Tobias Queck Racer

I had to adjust the position of one of the original cameras in one of the files. It can be found at:
    C:\Users\Your_Name\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\cameraSettings

If you want exactly that position, change one of the camera's positions coordinates to:

"offsets": [
    {
    "x": 1400,
    "y": -210,
    "z": -125
    },

Have fun :)

ZioYuri78, GRFOCO and GingerMcAle like this.
  7. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Nice catch with the slide on that last corner.:D:D

8. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Oh so close and yet not close enough :mad::mad::(:(

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  9. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Night time racing with heavy rain 21th to 4th
    Decided to let the ai do there first lap since they dont seem to have any pace the first lap anyway

10. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Nice. What is your view settings in this? Distance and FOV?

Btw you raced without headlights? :D Did not see that Audis tail light up @4:50 as you followed him...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  11. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Just the helmet cam in this vid it just looks better to watch but i dont race in that view :p
    And yea i had to race without headlights whenever i got close to someone just impossible to race with the wet spray and lights

12. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

If you try doing that in RF2 you get a black flag end of race. i wonder if ACC will be the same down the development stage.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I hope it does...i really dont want to do races with people driving without headlights in game...just disqualify if they dont have lights on from 1700-0700 :D

14. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Atleast i had my rain light on :p

Paul Sutton and D.Jankovic like this.
  15. esox71

esox71 Alien

If you see better with lights off.....what you gonna do?
    Don't blame the player...blame the game.

16. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Thea'y say a bad tradesman always blames his tools.:D:D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  17. JOSE2K2*

JOSE2K2* Rookie

here my hotlap withousetup. i can improve 3-4 tenth.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. Tberg

Tberg Alien

My first few laps with Bentley @ Misano:

19. Serta Farenz

Serta Farenz Gamer

Here's my review of Release 2 of Assetto Corsa Competitzione. I had so much to say it's longer than usual at 22 minutes

In case you'd like to see the review of Release 1...