1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa config with gtx970 oc

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by LSGamingHDHD, Dec 21, 2015.

1. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

Hi everyone!

I recent bought a GTX 970 OC (Gigabyte) and i tried Assetto Corsa more than 15h since i have it. I can't run it in ultra at all having 45-50 FPS in the grid (online). This GPU should run AC in ultra +60FPS?

Can someone who have a GTX970 OC write his in-game config?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. well, probably it's not only about GPU.. maybe the AMD cpu doesn't help. I will get my GTX970 tomorrow for my Main PC and will let you know what do i get everything maxxed out.
    You can check the Benchmark thread to see some values meanwhile but i wouldn't expect a 970 to run 60+ maxxed out this game.

4. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

I don't know. The CPU usage when i'm playing online with 24 guys is 50-55%. A 1 important thing is: I have more CPU use and GPU use when i'm playing with low settings (About 100% GPU use and 80% CPU use) I have a lot of friends with that "issue".

5. Horus

Horus Alien

No, it will not run it maxed out, and good that it doesn't. Just wait for a year or two and then it will look amazing with the latest and greatest future cards. It's always good to future proof your games, so thank you Kunos. :)

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  6. Please make a gpuz pic when the card is under load.

7. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

Here the screen:
    [​IMG]

8. Please from the gpu window Not from the Sensors

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  9. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

Sorry.
    [​IMG]

10. Ok, u dont have a pcie 3.0 Slot on ur Mainboard?
    Wich cpu you've got?

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  11. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

I have a AMD FX 8320 8 core CPU as you can see in my signature :D

12. Maxed out I'm running an average of 90 fps in the benchmark (in 1.3 I was anyway, haven't done a benchmark in 1.4).

13. PuffTheMagicBelgian

PuffTheMagicBelgian Hardcore Simmer

The old gen AMD board is holding you back, i have the same issue.
    Not much we can do except upgrade. I would go Intel if or when u upgrade, thinking about it myself.
    I love AMD but Intel has a better Cpu and i will have to make the jump sooner or later. Unless by some miracle AMD announces a stupidly fast new FX cpu (doubt it!).

14. Horus

Horus Alien

:COUGH: Look on the electrowebbook finds some interesting movement on the AMD CPU (Zen) front. Intel are definitely the way to go at the moment, but AMD are close to my heart and I wish them well. :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    PuffTheMagicBelgian likes this.
  15. PuffTheMagicBelgian

PuffTheMagicBelgian Hardcore Simmer

Let's hope that they can make a come-back.

A quick search brings forward it's gonna be a 16 Core hyper treading Cpu (no speeds etc) with DDR 4 support. Only problem is, not before Q4 in 2016 :(

And Intel has already announced another lineup for the X99 Broadwell-E platform in Q1.
    Oh well sounds like we might see some competition from AMD after all. Shame it's gonna arrive so late..

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Just lower cubemap sliders and/or smoke and you will be good. These two options are killing FPS and not really giving anything noticeable in return, when driving. Having world details, mirrors, shadows, AA at max level have far better result visually.
    That's my opinion.

But I know it would be a cool feeling to just move all sliders to the right and see stable 60+ FPS with a new GPU. ;)

17. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I'm considering the single 8-pin ASUS Strix 970 for my rig, curious what fps rates you are getting with yours?

18. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Curious, I'm running 90+ fps with 8x AS, 4x AA, World detail MAX, shadows HIGH, PP on, effects on HIGH, FxAA off, Cubes 1, Faces 2...970 should be getting you more? o_O

19. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

Turn reflections from high to medium.

20. LSGamingHDHD

LSGamingHDHD Racer

Is impossible at ultra in the online. In the grid i have 45FPS with the 970... It's a bit strange. BTW the CPU usage is lowest than Low settings. In the online, when there are 24 guys in ultra settings i have a 55% of CPU usage and in low settings i have a 80% of CPU usage...There are something wrong there..

Jeremy Talbot and F430_458_F12 like this.
  21. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

On ultra settings your graphics card is the bottleneck and CPU usage will go down.