1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Assetto Corsa i think it's time to publish the tracks,cars and wheels supported on PS4/XB1

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by siemens321, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

I dont really give a damn about that. All i wanted was to signal what i wanted to signal and maybe developers they will wake up from their sleep and give a **** about their buyers ...

2. Freedom of speech via the internet is a nice commodity.

By the way, that sentence is an absolute disaster.

You're the type of customer that any developer couldn't care any less about if they tried.

miky and jjmaxxracing like this.
  3. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

ofc they dont care , all they care about is kiss a s s ers. and if u dont believe me, take a look on their FB page and see that only ppl that praise them get an answer ...

ohhh ... wait ... u are one of them ...

JordanXL likes this.
  4. Right, because reporting bugs and complaining about missing or broken features makes me "one of them"....

LeDude83 likes this.
  5. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

As a console owner I already know which tracks and cars will be in the game at launch (the info is out there) but what I don't know (not that it bothers me) if is Fanatec wheels will be supported and when the Red Pack DLC will be available and for how much. That's about it. What else is to know?

This whole thread is pointless and that poll is laughable.

miky likes this.
  6. JordanXL

JordanXL Rookie

Siemens is right. Developers should of made already all those things public, on their site, about what cars and tracks will be in the console versions, both PS4 and Xbox One.
    Also they should of said something officially about what wheels will work on them. I am really concerned about the PS4 wheel support.

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  7. JordanXL

JordanXL Rookie

The info is out there? Your statement is laughable, not the poll. The info should be on their official site for the console version, not out there.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  8. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I remember SMS had all the console-compatible wheels listed on their website before pCARS launched but did they all work when it released without problems? Nope. Far from it. Probably annoyed more people than not.

I get what you're saying but surely the T150, T300 and the new Logitech G series will work on consoles seeing as they're current and compatible. They don't need to make older wheels work, as annoying as that may be.

I just think a poll as negative as the one created by the OP serves no purpose. There were so many other ways to ask the same questions. Hopefully we'll all get some concrete info over the next couple of weeks.

9. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Did you even try to search the Thrustmaster site?

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/

Type in what wheel you have. For example, I tried T300. Press search. Four different wheels pop up. I picked T300 RS. Scroll down to game settings and click it. Then click PS4 games. Magic happens.

EN - Your racing wheel is Force Feedback-capable on PlayStation®4 (**) with:
    FR - Votre volant est Force Feedback sur PlayStation®4 (**) avec:
    DE - Ihr Rennlenker ist auf der PlayStation®4 (**) Force-Feedback geeignet mit:

- ASSETTO CORSA
    - DiRT RALLY™
    - DRIVECLUB™
    - DRIVECLUB™ BIKES
    - FARMING SIMULATOR 15 (*)

(*) EN - In this game you can use the wheel and the console’s official controller at the same time (to get the most out of all available functions). / FR - Dans ce jeu vous pouvez utiliser simultanément le volant avec la manette officielle de la console (pour profiter pleinement de toutes les fonctions). / DE - In diesem Spiel können Sie das Lenkrad und die offiziellen Controller zur gleichen Zeit nutzen (um das Beste aus allen verfügbaren Funktionen herauszuholen).
    (**) EN - On PlayStation®4 (with the USB sliding switch in the “PS4” position), don't forget to press the racing wheel’s “PS button” in order to be able to use the wheel! / FR - Sur PlayStation®4 (avec le sélecteur USB en position “PS4”), n’oubliez pas d’appuyer sur “Bouton PS” du volant pour que celui-ci soit fonctionnel ! / DE - Auf der PlayStation®4 mit dem USB-Wahlschalter auf der “PS4”-Position, Vergessen Sie nicht den “PS-Button” des Lenkers zu drücken, um diesen nutzen zu können.

LeDude83 and RoccoTTS like this.
  10. JordanXL

JordanXL Rookie

I think the guy is trying to signal something to the devs , which truly ignored almost every thread on this forum. They should of been active and not silent all this time. We live in the era of communications. The game is already at the distributors. We are talking about 2 weeks since the game will be on the shelves of the stores.
    Regarding SMS , they did listed the wheels and that was good. And in the end i remember all the wheels got good support for PCars.

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  11. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

What is there to make public about the cars and tracks? They are the same on console and PC apart from Trento Bondone which is not a very high quality track so they aren't putting it on console. Why is that hard to understand? Why would it be different?

12. JordanXL

JordanXL Rookie

Wh
    Why is so hard for you to understand that we don't have to guess this? You guess in Vegas , you guess at the poker games or whatever.
    Devs have responsibility to make public these things on their site.

13. You just proved the OP's point. It's NOT there

14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

it is on the official site. So stop complaining. It's like 1 person made 3 seperate accounts... jeez. It's like a freaking kindergarten here.

ZethGAF likes this.
  15. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

I actually checked to see if they were the same person. Thought it was odd how two of the accounts joined two days apart and the birthday used is a day apart. Then they all join up in the same thread with another account made today. Wouldn't surprise me if it's one guy trying to troll.

miky and PhenOm like this.
  16. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

I've joined on 21th July and I still have a couple of other posts besides this. i think the only troll in here is u.

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

There is on the official site www.assettocorsa.net soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah. Good enough :)

18. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

I dont see the point of this thread when everyone is breaking the rules here.

Thread closed. Those who broke the rules will simply face the consequences right now.

Have a good day.
    Kevin

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Everyone watch attitude and language next time. Thanks.

Radfahrer and miky like this.