1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa on XBox Series S dropping fps. Common Problem? Is there a fix?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by AIXtreme2K, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AIXtreme2K

AIXtreme2K Rookie

Gentlemen,
    I play Accetto Corsa on my XBox Series S Console. I love this simulator, but there is one problem, that keeps occuring to me from the first time on.
    When I start a carrer and take place in the first laptiming session, I noticed, that the Fiat Abarth oversteers heavily. I cannot brake into the corners without the complete loss of traction on the front axis.
    In the following lap time sessions in the Alfa Romea Giuliette the same problem happen to me.
    This is even worse in a race, where AI drivers are on track as well.
    I noticed, that the fps seem to drop heavily, making it impossible to brake into the corners. I almost miss every braking point, the track seems to become icy, because I loose grip like there is none (on front axis though).
    I can go through the corners while breaking super early and heavily, lowering speed to 40-50 km/h.
    Problem is, that all the other AI drivers seem to get rid of the oversteering problem. Because they rush through the corners, making me only see their backlights...

Anyone who can help me? Is the XBox Series S probably to slow?

Thank you for your help!

PS: Accetto Corsa Competitione seems to run smoothly on my console, compared to Accetto Corsa.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Alfa Romeo 156 GTA on Assetto Corsa Sunday at 12:34 PM
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione Server Saturday at 5:50 AM
    Screens & Videos Off Road on Assetto Corsa (with Land Rover and Celica) Jun 12, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.11 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jun 9, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.10 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jun 3, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Assetto Corsa 2 for 2024! May 30, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ASSETTO CORSA | PORSCHE 911 RSR | CONTROLLER VS STEERING WHEEL May 26, 2021
    Screens & Videos Ferrari 360 Modena on Assetto Corsa (MOD) May 22, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Brand new Fanatec rig, refuses to work with Assetto Corsa Competizione. May 14, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.9 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 10, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione CPU usage problem May 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Update from Today, 05.05.2021 May 5, 2021
    Console Lounge Missing special events on xbox one version Assetto Corsa Ultimate May 4, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! May 3, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues assetto corsa replay not opening after loading 16th car? Apr 29, 2021