1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa pc problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Erikas, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Erikas

Erikas Rookie

I have had assetto Corsa for about a year but today I decided to take my graphics to the next level so I installed sol , reshade light patches and ect.. so now when I load up the game I get the track in front of me but the car and everything around me is see through and wherever the car moves that part of the track becomes see through please help

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 9, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Assetto Corsa on XBox Series S dropping fps. Common Problem? Is there a fix? Apr 8, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACLR league for assetto corsa Apr 7, 2021
    Screens & Videos Ford GT 90: the concept on Assetto Corsa Apr 3, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Saving in Assetto Corsa Mar 28, 2021
    Screens & Videos Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm MOD on Assetto Corsa Mar 20, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.6 hotfix update OUT NOW! Mar 19, 2021
    General modding discussion ACC controller gameplay in Assetto Corsa (content manager?) Mar 15, 2021
    Screens & Videos Hotlap | 2:16:908 | BMW Z4 GT3 | Spa-Francorchamps | Setup | Assetto Corsa Mar 13, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room TMAC's MX5 League! (Assetto Corsa, PC) Mar 12, 2021
    Screens & Videos Wheelies in Assetto Corsa Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos How To Run Assetto Corsa Competizione In VR With Decent FPS, Decent Graphics & No Floating Cars Mar 11, 2021
    Screens & Videos Suzuki Cappuccino: mod of the smallest sports car ever on Assetto Corsa Mar 7, 2021
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Assetto Corsa (not Competizione) shared memory header version Mar 3, 2021
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.5 hotfix update OUT NOW! Mar 1, 2021

3. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien