1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa- Porsche 911 993 Turbo S in Brands hatch+Drirect Drive+Osw

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Wendel, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Wendel

Wendel Gamer

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

A hacked together GT2 model to look like a Turbo S, from Assetto Drive. Why even bother? Hope you didn't have to pay for it.

Paratus and Wendel like this.
  3. Wendel

Wendel Gamer

Yes it's Assettodrive, I can not use it?
    Not intending to do something wrong, can not post these mods?

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I don't know if the mod is legal or not, I'm not judging that. I just know what kind of reputation Assettodrive has and I know that the model isn't even correct when I look at it. I can't imagine the car drives accurately either. Hence the "Why even bother?", aimed at Assettodrive, and the "Hope you didn't have to pay for it." for you. What you do with the mod is up to you, have at it.

Wendel likes this.
  5. Wendel

Wendel Gamer

I love the original cars of the assetto, but I have fun with some mods that are very fun, I had no idea that I could not post these contents in the form of videos, yes I bought some cars, I found these mods on the internet on their website and I had Curiosity, some cars until I liked it a lot, some not.

6. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Hahahah...eu vi que esse era me familiar !
    Você está por aqui também é, Pole Position / Spirit ? Rssss :) :D

Wendel likes this.
  7. Wendel

Wendel Gamer

Sim , blz Danilo?

8. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Blz hehe e vc?

9. Wendel

Wendel Gamer

Very good :)

10. Danilo 2