1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Ps4 Version 1.09 is live

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by At0mic0, Nov 29, 2016.

1. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

Just checked, Ps4 1.09 is live at a whopping 5.269GB and 62 mins remaining.

Fingers crossed peoples. Can't wait. But I will.:D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Dezember6th

Dezember6th Gamer

unfortunately the Porsche DLC does not work for Season Pass owners...

4. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

Yeah, that's because the 1.09 update has not been installed yet, once it is installed the update will become live. At least it seems logical but then again...

5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Tyre app added to HUD ;) :)

In ability to select TC level on McLaren P1 :(

Milanowitsch and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Does the Tyre app show temps across different parts of the tyre?

7. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Yes it shows temperature, inside middle outside, overall, pressure and compound. You also get colour change to indicate at a glance what is going on, although not sure if this is also across the inside, middle and outside.

Need to run a car with stupid camber to investigate I suppose.

BobTheDog likes this.
  8. the button configuration has completely changed. i can't change so many things and its awkward :( the button placement was fine for the F1 attachment on the T300

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Are there any presets available with different layouts ?

10. There are two presets. No. 1 seems the best but its a whole new learning curve from where it was before

11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

The P1 problems seem to stem from having two functions mapped to the same button, it favours MGU-K recovery over cycle TC. I don't see a way to choose between them.

I guess this is going to afflict any car that has those two functions.

DRS has also gone missing...edit, found it!

Keyboard support required me thinks ;)

12. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

What presets do they have for the controller now? Can you have throttle and brake on the right stick with L1 and R1 as gears?

Partaking in geekery since 1985

13. Woop woop let me ring the Mrs so she can download so it's good to go when I get back from work

14. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Nice.

15. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Rookie

More finesse in the handling model, sound design is far more precise, fade to black at the end of the race, additional gauges and good god those Porsches ! Good job guys !

Jan Duin likes this.
  16. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

YESSSSS

17. Milanowitsch

Milanowitsch Rookie

Does Somebody know how to fix the Problem with TC and MGU-K beeing set on the same button on PS4??? Same Problem with handbrake and drs on the Mclaren P1

18. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Love the update and finally the T80 wheel feels right set to its native DOR @270 cars feel so much better and maybe it's me but I'm playing on a Samsung KU6300 4k tv it's upscaler is amazing and I've played before the update and after it seems as though they have snuck in a graphical update as well. Cars look smoother, interiors look more detailed and crisp. On a final note the damn sound stutter is finally fixed YES looking left and right causes no sound issues great job kunos !!!! I'm using the G29 preset for the look left and right and it's fine actually better than the R2 button

19. IzNoGood_NO

IzNoGood_NO Rookie

Is the death zone setting repaired on PS4 controler ???

20. Are there any servers for the Porsches? Can't wait to get my hands on the 3.0.

21. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

thanks Kunos now i guess i can buy the season pass so i can enjoy the game again