1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. MatheusCLG

MatheusCLG Gamer

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUM
    Now these are great news

2. Spa..... I mean the track it self. :D

edit: Sorry KS team I was so excited for the content you have added in this build that I forget to say: Thank you for all your hard work and wish you all the best success!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    William Sebastian and Stepy like this.
  3. irfan.pratama

irfan.pratama Hardcore Simmer

4. Wohlrajh

Wohlrajh Rookie

I was here. :D

Amazing job Kunos, I can't wait to try all the RC features ! God I'm so excited :p

Stepy likes this.
  5. Epocx

Epocx Alien

So what do i do in the 1 h 20min it will take for the download? LOL

6. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Fantastic !!! Thank you Kunos !

7. dollarSeTh

dollarSeTh Racer

Awesome !!
    Thank you for the DK2 !!
    assetto forever...

8. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

1st track i goto will be trento

leonrudolph likes this.
  9. matjas92

matjas92 Simracer

Ooooooh boy, this is going to be a looong evening!!

Been waiting so long for this, can't wait till the download is finished, THANKS KUNOS :D

Stepy likes this.
  10. Horus

Horus Alien

The same as all of us with slowband, smile and tap fingers on desk! LOL COME ON SLOWNET!!! MORE POWER!

11. esox71

esox71 Alien

are you guys deleting install first????

12. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Thanks , you're the best!

13. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Freaking Steam keeps pausing my download.

14. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

SO... do we have to uninstall all before installing 1.0?
    It was mentioned before, but here nothing!

15. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Dangit, won't be home 'til friday :(
    Still, big thanks to Kunos!

diwant likes this.
  16. WhosOnTheThrone

WhosOnTheThrone Simracer

Don't know about you guys but I was expecting a bit more from the new graphics and damage model.
    [​IMG]

17. cmbeal317

cmbeal317 Rookie

Thanks to everyone at Kunos for the amazing time I've had with the Early Access, and I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with 1.0!

18. Spyder_Si

Spyder_Si Rookie

A big fat slap in the face to all the doubters... Thanks Kunos :)