1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa SpeedFreaks Public server (MR Open to all currently)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by balls of steel, Jun 14, 2017.

1. *Edit* Server now only accepts drivers with MR grade of C and above.

Hello everyone!

First things first.. don't mind the username.. lol, not sure what I was thinking back when I made the account, but yeah - you can call me Tw0tch - which is also my in-game name. (with added [AcSF] tag obviously.

Feel free to use the [AcSF] tag in your name as well if you become a regular driver with us ^^

The server is called:
    Assetto Corsa SpeadFreaks [AcSF] 24/7 Dedicated with Mratings!

The server can be easily found when you search for "speed" in the online browser in-game.

Anyway;

Once upon a time I had a couple of servers running, but me being me, I started way to big (5 servers, facebook page, Teamspeak server, website, etc...) and ended up shutting the whole thing down after a month or 2 - this was when AC was still in alpha tho, so not to bad I guess lol.

NOW WE'RE BACK!

With [AcSF] "2.0" I am taking a different approach to it all -> start small with 1 server and if this works and get's crowded enough on a daily basis I'll add more along the way.

My steam group is still alive and I'd be happy if it would become a bit more lively in there after 3 years of silence haha, so please feel free to join :)

So - here is are some thoughts/rules etc about the server:

- Currently it's open to any "MR Grade" drivers, meaning anyone can join more or less.
    - Currently 1 server (Track is Silverstone Intl - 24 slots and a nice variety of *Non DLC!* cars to choose from)
    - Currently no dedicated website, just this forum and the Steamgroup for now
    - The server is meant for people who are serious about Sim Racing, even if it's open to all atm as long as there is respect and you are trying your best to be a gentleman, there is no issue :)
    - Helicorsa is highly recommended if you don't have a triple monitor setup or VR headset (and even then it's handy :p ) - since this will help you with clean(er) driving. it can be downloaded from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/

- Eventually all server(s) will be at least "C" MR Grade to enter

The server is located in Germany, so any EU players/drivers will have low (between 20 to 40ish) pings, and our overseas neighbours in the US can expect 100 to 150ish, which is still fine.

Eventually I want to start making teams and organised events (where the servers will have a password and only members who want to participate and qualify will get the passwords)

But that's just a dream for now - I hope we can make this dream a reality together! :)

Any suggestions/thoughts/recommendations are welcome!

I will post a proper list of cars available and other settings for the server here tomorrow - I need some sleep now lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and see you on the track!

- Tw0tch

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    RedLoto, paul_wev and Pretend racer like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Tuesday at 10:25 AM
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Trailer Dec 18, 2023

3. Woah, lol currently 22 people driving on the server! :D

This is great, I randomly logged on to see if anyone was driving, and BAM! haha.

Not sure if anyone from here is actually driving, but if you are - Thanks a lot for doing so :)

That's what we want to see - I currently can't actually drive until I get my new wheel and seat (and a new dedicated Sim PC) which should all be sorted within a week or 2.
    I refuse to try and drive around with my controller or keyboard, hehe.

Thanks again if you're driving on the [AcSF] server! If you enjoy it and want to become part of the community - please join the steamgroup - which is also handy for chatting with other drivers! :)

Much <3

Tw0tch

4. This weeks setup:

Cars: Pagani Zonda R (only)
    Track: Mugello
    Qualify: 5 Mins
    Race: 6 Laps

Tyre Choice: Slick H, Slick M, and Slick S.

Weather: Heavy Clouds

Enjoy!

- Post any requests you would like to see here (You can use the little list I posted above) - I will make sure they get into the mix if they're viable suggestions ^^

Exciting Side note;
    I'll be joining the races from tomorrow again as well - PC and chair will be sorted, and i'll have to use my old Logitech Momo still, but it'll have to do till my T300 is here sometime next month or so :D

5. This weeks setup (Sunday 18th to Sunday 25th) for the main server:

Cars: Pagani Zonda R, Mercedels SLS GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, Ferrari 458 GT2, Mclaren Mp4-12 GT3, Audi R8 V10.
    Track: Silverstone Intl.
    Qualify: 5 Mins
    Race: 6 Laps

Tyre Choice: Open to any available for your choice of car.

Weather: Heavy Clouds.

GL and HF :)