1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Assetto Corsa too dark

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Twotonetommy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Twotonetommy

Twotonetommy Rookie

First, does anyone else find AC too dark on their TV (speaking to the console users - for me PS4)?

I would love a option to change the brightness of the screen.

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

I'm on xbox but in the xbox settings there's a section to calibrate tv and it has made a huge difference for me.
    Before that tho I used to adjust the brightness of the TV itself in the settings of the TV.

4. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Nope, looks no darker than any other game on my PS4.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

No, I have never had an issue with the darkness of Assetto Corsa. It seems perfectly fine to me.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, when it's cloudy, found it too bright at times too. Though I haven't noticed or been able to recreate it since the last update.

7. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I find the general exposure levels better than pCARS where it was kinda hard to see inside the car sometimes, or where certain sections of tracks were too dark. AC wasn't using great lighting at launch but they sorted it out along with adding better skyboxes in a previous patch. Are you up to date with patches?

8. It is too dark and too bright at times. On PC hotkeys solved this issue for me, I also use a Natural Weather Mod but best bet is to find how to find these settings on PS and tune it.
    • PageUp/PageDown - increase/decrease camera exposure (with HDR rendering)
    • Ctrl Shift +/- - change saturation
    Untitfhgfhled.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  9. fedepino

fedepino Racer

We are talking about ps4...

10. I'm aware of that, as well as someone above mentioning x-box also having the same issue. This isn't about the platform it's about AC's color saturation and exposure adjustments. It's a WIP and an issue on all platforms. No one should have to adjust their monitor or TV for that matter. Unless console's AC didn't come with time of day, and post processing type photorealism settings...as you were.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017