1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Assetto Corsa vs Real life: Aventador at Nordschleife!

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by achristoffer, Apr 5, 2017.

1. achristoffer

achristoffer Racer

Hey guys,

I have another video that I wanted to share and I am really proud of this one.

Took me all day yesterday to get this done and I hope you enjoy it :)

Here we go:

baboon, AC Support and kofotsjanne like this.
  2. just changing the tyres and not adjusting the pressures and not even the camber doesn't seem to be a good thing to do for hotlaping in the ring :eek:
    The video is great though :)

3. Tarek Khan

Tarek Khan Rookie

Wow, amazing driving, and awesome setup. It seems that the real life driver shifted more into 2nd for the slow corners whereas you stayed in 3rd. The engine does not have that much torque so maybe you lost time there? Also, do you think that Lamborghini cheated the time on the Huracan Performante? Great video