1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magzire

magzire Alien

Where the hell are my Porsches :)

brSiRiuS likes this.
  2. Orne

Orne Alien

Die Porsche sind in Stuttgart !!!:eek:o_O:cool:

Rolz likes this.
  3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Assuming the car makes it into the game... I can't wait. =]

4. Br4sc0

Br4sc0 Rookie

Great car! Although AFAIK only the '98 version of that car is seen in the trailer.

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The 98 car was the one that had the newer headlamp design (see below). It was also the one that had the Milchkuh Design.
    So the car in the video is definitely an older version.
    [​IMG]

Edit: On Wikipedia, they also show the 96 version. The air intake on top also matches better, so the video description seems correct:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I don't know if the trailer is really any indication after all but for what it's worth:

[​IMG]

Fairly certain @Br4sc0 is talking about the Assetto Corsa Porsche reveal trailer.

mister dog, Br4sc0 and DaveS78 like this.
  7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Oh, yes that makes sense, sorry.

Yes, the one shown in the trailer is the 98 version.
    Which makes sense, since that's the one that won Le Mans.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

No it's not (only the 98 version). o_O Responding to Br4sc0 I just posted evidence with screenshot, times and link that both versions (edit: that is to say the '96 and '98 versions) are in the trailer.

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Oh, now I really got confused, I thought you were posting a screenshot from the linked Le Mans video, which is apparently the same scene that is featured in the trailer. :D

Well, we'll see. ;)

10. Br4sc0

Br4sc0 Rookie

Yeah you are right and I was wrong! Without fact checking I remembered seeing only the '98 version in the trailer, but obviously as I see now the 96 one is there too. Not sure if we will get both though, but I'd be a simple way for Kunos to get the numbers up (like with the 6 and 12 cylinder versions of the 250F).

Epistolarius likes this.
  11. AvGas

AvGas Gamer

I feel like doing some footstomping as well, so just a random "Where the hell are my Porsches" post. My Porsches, give them to me. I will take them now. Some or all, it's ok. I am not even a big porsche fan, although that is a big fan in the back of the 917K MY PORSCHES! I need them! (not really) Thank you, that is all.

12. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

lol... you said it all.

vegaguy 5555 and AvGas like this.
  13. TDS

TDS Alien

how much the season pass will cost on steam?
    @AC Support
    Cheers & Thanks

14. Orne

Orne Alien

Zee Porsches aren't out yet. HAHAHHA

[​IMG]

triturbo, mister dog, TDS and 3 others like this.
  15. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

I can't take it anymore. I'm going to sit outside on the front porsche and wait.:p

16. Orne

Orne Alien

hahaha, VIR !!! yeaaaaaaah!!!

17. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Looks like any online race at VIR

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

18. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Those flapping mud flaps are hilarious. :D:eek::rolleyes::):p

Orne likes this.
  19. cr4wl3r0

cr4wl3r0 Racer

Can't wait.... I am going to buy every Assetto Corsa DLC but, please, release also some other laser scanned track.........(did you hear Marco ?....)

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  20. Marty-McFly

Marty-McFly Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.