1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa wet + light mod (aosta track)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by durstboiler, Jun 25, 2015.

1. durstboiler

durstboiler Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Coming soon

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Anton Gruzdev, Dookie, TDS and 14 others like this.
  2. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

omg thats cool

4. liakjim

liakjim Alien

So that is the surprise you were talinkg about!!!!:eek:

5. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Yes please!

6. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Yesss! More wet looking tracks. <3

Reminds me of this.

durstboiler likes this.
  7. durstboiler

5 January ? But where is the mod? Why did not you publish?

8. Torcano

Torcano Alien

@durstboiler Nah, it was a mod showcase video, weren't made by me... I'm not that talented LOL :D. Lake Louise track is released quite a while ago and the visual mod project carmen was made by GTAce. The visual mod was from before the days when AC had changeable weather when everyone was trying to fiddle with weather files to fake rainy season but Kunos fixed that after 1.1 update. Both mods are linked in its description. :p

9. Papaosa

Papaosa Racer

How cool,.. looks really nice.
    Does it have water spray coming from the tyres?

10. durstboiler

No, it is achievable but we must modify the game files, the idea displease me.

11. A.r.e.s.

A.r.e.s. Hardcore Simmer

Really cool. Can't wait to combine with another mod ;)

12. alex72

alex72 Alien

Wow cool! :) Great job.

13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice!!! So is it just a visual effect on the road with lowered grip levels? That might work well enough :)

14. durstboiler

That's exactly right, and it works very well indeed.
    I would add the sound of tires on the wet road, no result yet. It's more complex than I thought.

A.r.e.s. likes this.
  15. Kunos,
    It would so good and fun if we could have a dynamic weather with possible rain in AC...
    You had done it with netkar pro, why not with AC ?
    Thank you !

16. daubster

daubster Alien

You think you could add a looped animation covering the whole track ?

[​IMG]

That would be awesome but difficult I'm afraid.

LeDude83 likes this.
  17. durstboiler

It is provided in my opinion, if they have done in NKP ...

Not difficult, impossible.

LeDude83 likes this.
  18. daubster

daubster Alien

Why impossible ? AC supports animated models, this could work like an animated 3d model. There can be a problem with the amount of particles as it would have to cover the entire track but theoretically it's possible.

19. durstboiler

Impossible for me.

daubster likes this.
  20. daubster

daubster Alien

Oh :rolleyes:

Still, an awesome job, can't wait.