1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa with TMX Wheel ...... Superb !!!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ericfa2a, Sep 7, 2016.

1. ericfa2a

ericfa2a Gamer

Hi all,

I have just purchased the new TMX wheel from Thrustmaster and what i can say .... it's great with Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally.

Very good job Kunos with the default ffb settings ...

All works great and the car feel alive in the wheel. Beside, the game is now more playable with the last update.

Assetto Corsa is trully a racing gem with a wheel, and the TMX does the job for a modest price on Xbox.
    No mess with settings, or menu options, ..... you select wheel controller and let's go racing.

One little thing with the TMX : the accel and brake pedals are lightweight and have a tendancy to slide on the floor. I have made a system to block them and i think that if you want to purchase the wheel, you'll have to tinker a bit for the pedals..... or have a cockpit :)

I hope Kuno's team can improve the game with some patches because one thing is true :
    As driving simulation, Assetto Corsa is a must have and a brillant game !

(For rally, Dirt Rally is trully the game to have... Also very good with the TMX in 540° for me :)).

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Does that mean they sorted fps on Xone? (I have pc/ps4)

Good to hear sunshine stories from Xone users :)

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  4. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

It does not reach 60fps ever (Xbox), but at least it is better than projectcars in this section.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

5. ericfa2a

ericfa2a Gamer

I dont think the game is 60 fps but it is near and very enjoyable on Xbox one, both in single player and multi.

The online performance has been well upgraded in the last patch and even it'isnt perfect, you can race with friends without problems.

Kuno has reacted very fast to put an hotfix and i am confident that they sort out all the little glitches that are in the game.

Anyway, in term of driving, there isn't such a superb experience in console as Assetto Corsa for now ( and i have put more than 300 hrs in PCars .... and more that 600 in Forza 5 two years ago.... i haven't bought the 6).

mmoochie likes this.
  6. I fully agree with ericfa2a.
    This sim is fantastic with the TS. Feels as well as on PC with much more expensive Fanatec stuff.
    Very well done Kunos, thank you (bow)

cheers,
    rené

7. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think about to buy this wheel. You can upgrade the pedals to 3 pedal set from tm. And I costs 89 euros. The basic pedals are ok but specially in dirt rally or with street cars are clutch pedal is very very useful.

8. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Bringing this back from the dead. You can buy this wheel with the T3PA set at Gamestop for about 250$, which i though was a steal. I dont know if its available outside of the U.S., and they dont sell it online, in store only. Anyone looking for a decent starter ffb wheel should really look into this one. Should also mention that they have the PS version (T150 I believe) for the same price.

9. To add for those in the UK, Maplin are selling the TMX for £119, High Street and Online.

Cannot recommend this wheel for AC highly enough, all for the price of an Elite gamepad!