1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

[AssettoCorsa.club] Content Manager Problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kanazaca, Apr 29, 2017.

1. kanazaca

kanazaca Rookie

Hi to everyone, im new in the forum and in the sim racing community,

I made a donation yesterday to get a AC content management KEY but i got no KEY and no answer from the content manager team.

Can anyone please help me out ?

Thanks a lot.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Oculus debug/content manager question Today at 6:22 PM
    ACC General Discussions Could we see more content for ACC? Aug 30, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Using Content Manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room help with content manager Aug 13, 2019
    Chit Chat Room cannot launch AC in content manager Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Chat - Content in the text box, loosed Jul 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting "corrupt content file" with 1.0.5 Jul 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Steam - corrupt content files error - acc.exe Jul 2, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with Content Manager. "Fatal Error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException" May 28, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Content Manager VR Headshake Question May 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Do I need to copy any content to a dedicated server? Apr 27, 2019
    ACC General Discussions content question Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.1 Steam ERROR (content file locked) Apr 4, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Question about Content Manager Mar 1, 2019
    Screens & Videos ACC YouTube Content Dec 12, 2018

3. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  4. kanazaca

kanazaca Rookie

5. CraigD91

CraigD91 Rookie

This has also been my experience so far. I donated two nights ago, and sent an email yesterday, but I have yet to receive my key :(. Please let me know if you find a solution!

6. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

U should just send PM to @x4fab .he's a creator of CM.

7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

And don't worry, it will be fixed, @x4fab works around the clock to support the content manager and make it an indispensable app for anyone enjoying AC. You are in good hands.