1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

automatic gearbox version of the corvette c7 stingray and others

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hgaouar, Nov 8, 2017.

1. hgaouar

hgaouar Gamer

Hello,

The title says it all

We can also ask for the cayman S and the ford mustang...

i don't know how much effort this can represent ?

not everyone has a shifter but every one love american V8 !

Anyway BIGTHX Kunos for AC

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Slow downshifts with automatic gearbox Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Gameplay automatic gearbox not working Oct 11, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server: Automatic gearbox not working Jun 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room AUTOMATIC GEARBOX Aug 16, 2018
    General modding discussion Automatic Gearbox Mar 19, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Realistic Behavior Automatic Gearbox Feb 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Let's discuss the Automatic Gearbox in online racing (mainly console issues) Jan 18, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Wrong behaviour on downshift for semi-automatic gearbox Dec 20, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Automatic gearbox problems Sep 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Automatic gearbox nightmares Nov 20, 2015
    Screens & Videos Voice activated semi-automatic gearbox mod ! (not really :-) ) Sep 28, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues 'automatic' gearbox cars should not stall on low gears? Nov 17, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Sequential gearbox without automatic throttle cut & blip, possible in ac engine? Oct 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Simulating automatic gearbox possible in ac? Jun 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Is it possible to mod automatic gearbox? Jun 2, 2014

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

You can turn on automatic gearbox by clicking on the highlighted tab ingame.
    assists.jpg

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well get one. It's really worth it. :cool:

Also, there is the Boxster S PDK. ;)

5. hgaouar

hgaouar Gamer

I know but it's not the same thing it's auto shifting you're talking about--> a game assistance. Here i'm asking for the paddle shifter 8 automatic gearbox version of the corvette. For example we have the porsche boxster S and the boxster S PDK version. 2 different cars because different real gearbox. It means more weight, different engine response maybe and so different performance. The point of a simulator is not to drive manual car with paddle shifter because you can. I dont have a shifter so i drive only the cars that have paddle shifter system.

6. Orne

Orne Alien

7. hgaouar

hgaouar Gamer

Exactly as for the porsche boxsters we have 2 versions the manual one and the double clutch paddle shifter one. I wish to have the same for the Corvette the Mustang because i only have paddle shifter and i don't want to simulate h-pattern gearbox with it. Also i think cars have tiny differences.

8. Orne

Orne Alien

Why not enable auto clutch and auto blip then drive the Mustang/Corvette with paddles. I only have G29 with paddles and this method works great.

9. hgaouar

hgaouar Gamer

Because i think this emulate a manual gearbox and not a double-clutch/sequential paddle shifter one. Maybe it's pointless, i would like to hear what kunos has to said about this, is there much difference or not ? If not much difference why releasing boxster in 2 versions ?

10. They released the two Porsche Boxsters because that's what Porsche wanted.

11. Orne

Orne Alien

And you can't use an H shifter with a car that has a dual clutch transmission