1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Autosave Previous Tune Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grim359, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Grim359

Grim359 Rookie

As the title suggests, I feel an option in the menus that would be a simple check-box to enable a feature to save vehicles previous tunes so if you don't think to save, or maybe your game/server crashes mid-tune, you don't lose progress as some tunes can be quite in-depth and a pain to re-create.

It's not exactly a life-saving feature perse, but it will eliminate some headache for some people down the line I imagine, and the idea is fairly simple, when the game requests a close, it runs a check for an autosaved previous tune to overwrite/create and whamo. As far as I would understand it, I don't pretend to be an expert haha.

paul_wev likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Replay Autosave and Race Overtime Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Do previous special events count towards PC rating May 12, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Previous Special Events Set to Default Dec 20, 2021
    ACC User Interface [1.3] Cycle MFD (Next & Previous) (**Added 1.3.10**) Feb 9, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Load previous version Dec 21, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds MAIN_T at 95, gpu usage low, benchmark at 50 fps (previousli 130ish) Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Final Qualifying Timetable showing previous race results v1.0.1 Sep 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Quickjoin keeps sending you back to your previous server Jul 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver swaps - Unable to swap back to a previous driver Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Physics ACC 1.0 - Loading previous setups Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars v1.0 unable to disable shadows like in previous game versions May 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds CPU OCCUPANCY > 99%" only 15 cars...no probs previously Jan 20, 2019
    ACC User Interface How to see gaps to the previous and next car? Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurred textures (not same as other issues described in previous threads) Sep 20, 2018

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

When you load a setup, scroll the track folders up until you see a folder called "generic", it contains a setup called "last". It's the last setup used, but I don't know when exactly that setup is saved, probably when you exit the pits? So I'm not sure if it would help if the game crashed while you're tuning, but you can recover your last used setup at least.

chakko, LATE4APEX and paul_wev like this.
  4. Grim359

Grim359 Rookie

Oh, well then, the more you know lol. Thank you much haha

Gevatter and paul_wev like this.
  5. chakko

chakko Alien

Oh Gevatter... geheiligt werde dein Na... i mean... thanks for the great tip! ;) Always wondered if and how you could do that.

Gevatter likes this.