1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Average Lap Times Listings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Parminio, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

I've found a site that list World Records on each track, but is there a site anywhere that list the average lap times of each track for each car?

I never expect to be a World Record driver, but it would be nice to have the status quo as a benchmark to shoot for.

Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 5-lap average not recorded, Brands Hatch, McLaren 720s Jul 25, 2021
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Time trial app - beat your clean lap average time Oct 8, 2015
    ACC Hardware Discussions How much bandwidth does an ACC server use on average? Sep 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Is the game physics to good for the average joe Jul 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Are average and slow drivers going to be a resource in acc or just a bother? Mar 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What is the average age in this forum? Feb 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Average driver classification Aug 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Community Challange - Average Speed Test Jun 14, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Micro Stuttering Despite High Average FPS At Ultra (~90) Jan 7, 2017
    ACC Screenshots & Videos First lap at the Nordschleife GoPro POV Apr 12, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Short Formation lap not working Nords Apr 10, 2024
    Screens & Videos First Laps Nordschleife DLC | Virtual Reality | BigScreen Beyond Apr 4, 2024
    Bug reports Lap 0 Laptime is way off! Multiplayer Server Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Formation lap counts as race lap Jan 27, 2024
    ACC User Interface Red Bull Ring - real world lap record from Formula 1 Jan 25, 2024

3. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

Define "average". People you can meet online have too broad skill range for their average time to have any sense.
    But you can go to RSR and see not only WRs but also the distribution of lap times for each combo there. That should give you an idea of what to expect

4. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    AC_RAF likes this.
  5. For me the 'average' is something like 1 - 4 seconds per lap slower than (competitive) WR.

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I read somewhere that 2-3% away from WR on RSR (on popular combos or at least a combo that a fast driver have been driving) is a decent time. I dont know if its true though. :)

7. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

Thanks guys.

8. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

What's the URL to this website you found? I'd be interested in checking it out. Thanks.

9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

10. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

ALB123 likes this.
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

ALB123 likes this.
  12. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

That's the thing: All RSR Shows you are the record laps. I was thinking that somebody somewhere would have the data to put up average laps. We had that in GPL for instance with GPL rank. You had the World Record lap time, but then you also had the Benchmark Laptime that was the average time for all active users. That's what I was looking for. Apparently, it doesn't exist in this game.

13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

browse the site there is more than just that 1 page in the link. I think on the world records page you can click the WR's that will take you to a page where you can see all lap times for that combo (and average near the bottom) and some tabs to change car and track, view certain tyres only etc etc... click stuff :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Parminio likes this.
  14. Berry

Berry Alien

Well, most RSR records are made by average drivers, there's some Nordschleife lap times and GT2/GT3 times here and there on popular tracks that are truly fast, but most of the records aren't that fast :).Strive to be better, learn how to drive properly, don't concentrate only on lap times.

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

16. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

I found it guys. Thanks again.

I'm not as bad off as I thought. I'd be number 49 on the Nurburgring GT layout in the Z4 GT3 and I'm still running the default setup.

17. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Minolin likes this.
  18. hazardic

hazardic Alien

if you'll fiddle with the setup, you may be faster within your comfort limits. after i struggled to get a proper time for Nord Endurance i begin to setup my car properly. now, if i'd use rsr timings, i could be 4th on the record on soft tyres with pro rank (and yet i could be 3d because there is a room for improving within my lines)

19. BigFW

BigFW Racer

Yeah, I did a WR on an unpopular track/ car combo and I am definitely not fast. I just realised that I was close to the WR so gave it a bash. I did this before racing online which really highlighted how not fast I am. I'll qualify this be saying I am just doing default setup's at the moment. Not that the setup is the issue. Its definitely me :D