1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Bathurst 1000

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Guybrush Threepwood, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Bathurst is on again this weekend.

One of, if not the best touring car race in the world on one of the most demanding, unforgiving tracks around.

Some action so far for this round:

gcflora, Bree Avery and tovey_4saken like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room SPECIAL EVENT Beers & Bundhas Bathurst 1000 Open registrations. Nov 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Bathurst 1000 Oct 11, 2014
    ACC Physics The suspension acts weirdly over the Bathurst fast bump Feb 18, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Simrace.pl community - 8 Hours of Bathurst - 05.03.2022 Feb 17, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Bathurst/Mt Panorama Yellow flags? Dec 10, 2021
    ACC Physics Ferrari Bathurst BoP Too Extreme? Dec 1, 2021
    ACC Physics Weird flat spotting at Bathurst Nov 28, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 4H of Bathurst | 27th Nov Nov 4, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Bathurst 12 hr charity race for SPINAL TRACK - hosted by RWB International Nov 1, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 12 hours from Bathurst/ IRL Start Time : 5am (GMT+1) Jan 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Endurance Series - Bathurst 6H Tomorrow Spots Still Avai Jan 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI STILL crashes at turn 18 The Dipper @ Bathurst Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC InTerTeam - Suzuka 8H - Spa 12H - Bathurst 6H Jun 21, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International: Bathurst 9 hour endurance 'Into The Night' Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI stint duration (IGTC Championship Mode / Bathurst 1h race) Apr 17, 2020

3. StanDaam

StanDaam Gamer

Bathurst weekend Woot Woot!!! :p
    Massive accidents, poor Mostert, fractured femur n wrist for a frontrunner in the championship... :(

4. polpy

polpy Gamer

Poor Chaz, I feel for him. He had a shot at defending the race win and the championship as well. Hope he will get better soon.

Like my post if you wanna see Bathurst in DLC3!!!

Kunos pleaaaaaaaaaase!!!! IMHO top 3 racetrack in the world. Right there with Nordschleife and ??? :)

jarqus, Kaaarp, Crickie and 2 others like this.
  5. polpy

polpy Gamer

Uuups, double post

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  6. polpy

polpy Gamer

Uups, triple post

7. grat

grat Simracer

Hi guys,

is there a live streaming anywhere which does not involve giving foxtel a million dollars to watch people confused between football and rugby on a round pitch? I do not have tv at home...

8. It's on free-to-air as well, but if you don't have a TV that could be problematic :p

Lowndes and Winterbottom miss out on the Top10 shoot-out due to rain. Van Gisbergen looking good and my pick to take the cake tomorrow.

9. gcflora

gcflora Racer

I was amazed when I saw that crash on the news last night. I wonder if they can repair the car in time for the race.

Edit: Oh, he's out of action (apart from the car). Ouch :(

10. gcflora

gcflora Racer

So who watched today's quals and races?

I thought the v8 ute race was great, and there was some slick (heh, a pun!) driving in the top 10 showdown

11. Van Gisbergens lap was epic. Shame the rain had increased intensity by then.