1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Bentley to low?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by iggor, Oct 12, 2018 at 7:17 AM.

1. iggor

iggor Rookie

is it just me..i know im a shortass..but can hardley see over the bonnet....

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Bentley selected gear on pit speed limiter display page always neutral 17 minutes ago
    ACC General Discussions Lambo vs Bentley 41 minutes ago
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley Continental Endurance Lights Yesterday at 9:23 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Assetto Corsa Competizione Bentley Continental GT3 bumper glitching issue Yesterday at 5:19 PM
    ACC General Discussions Bentley Boys Sunday at 11:58 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Orange flashes@night, Nurbring w/Bentley Sunday at 10:17 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Bentley stuck (race weekend) Friday at 2:50 AM
    ACC Audio Advice on Bentley sound Thursday at 11:00 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.2 Crash during Single Player Nurburgring Bentley Thursday at 9:10 PM
    ACC Gameplay HUD Not Visible When Using Bentley's Hood Cam Thursday at 8:53 PM
    ACC Virtual Reality Exhaust flames from Bentley cause VR stutter Thursday at 7:59 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley cockpit camera distance adj Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley “turning” lights Thursday at 1:35 AM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Grphical Errors at Nurbs in Bentley Wednesday at 10:06 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Motec of bentley reflected on the roof :) Wednesday at 8:32 PM

3. Rehooja

Rehooja Racer

Yes, the default view position is very low in that car. You can adjust the view when your on the track. Press esc and then choose "View settings". There you can move the seat forw/back, up/down adjust the FOV and all that good stuff.

All this information is on the forums. Remember to use the search function.

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Hardcore Simmer

:cool:

5. iggor

iggor Rookie

yes but that option is not available for all views.. i only plat helmet cam view. and you cant adjust hight on that view

Epistolarius likes this.
  6. Rehooja

Rehooja Racer

Ah... I never tried that in the helmet view... maybe you should report it in the support subforum as a bug.

7. bgil66

bgil66 Hardcore Simmer

shift-control-up a click or two may help

8. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I'm pretty sure I adjusted height in helmet view using shift-control-up (like @bgil66 suggests) in the last version. They have probably just forgotten to include that option under the view settings. Either that, or they have removed the option for this release. Or I just remember wrong. :)

(PS! The hotkeys work under View settings too. So you can go there and try shift-control-up.)

bgil66 likes this.
  9. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Rookie

Confirm helmet view in the Bentley is broken, as well as head wobble, while in the Huracan was fine. Is there a place with the list of bugs where you can just check if already submitted? Should be accessible even from the game actually.

10. One of the hard part in simulations for me it's finding some sensations that are close to real life.
    Ignoring obvious ones that you can't reproduce sitting on a chair in front of a computer one for me is the seating position

I try to explain: I'm really short (less than 170cm :rolleyes: ) but driving with a low seat position doesn't bother me at all, I actually prefer it!
    Probably some never step into a race car but probably they stepped into a BMW just to give you something to compare. Well I put the seat almost all way down, you can almost tell it's a self driving car from the outside :D This way I can feel the car better.

In simulations instead for me I have almost always to rise the position, probably because I don't have the phisical sensations of the car and I have to rely more on visual feedbacks

Probably it's only a limitation for a bunch of people but just consider this