1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Best and worst FFB per car

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Maidens, Apr 22, 2014.

1. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

They are all GREAT and different :D

Kunos FTW :D

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I find wheel setup much easier for ac then most other sims, I just leave rotation settings at 900 and ffb setup properly once then dont need to touch it again. Sure cars will feel differently but also all cars ive ever driven have felt different and I see no point trying to force them all to give me the exact same feeling.

For me there are no weak cars either and I dont need individual tweaks for any particular car. Thats how it should be too you shouldnt need make a new setup for every car. Idealy one setup should work in all cars and I find this to be the case.

I get some good feedback from the wheel, as with all sims its never perfect. But compared to others I have used steering and ffb is the best in ac for me atm considering my limited hardware setup.

4yrton Senn4 likes this.