1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Best and worst looking race tracks maps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by mantasisg 2, Nov 27, 2017.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Hi, just a very random thread about race track layout shapes. Some looks good and makes sense, some reminds something, some looks good and some looks bad.

So nothing original about the best, I think that is Nordschleife. It is really amazing that the track being so huge maintains some kind of harmonic shape. And it also reminds pig, very funky lol

[​IMG]

The worst shape IMO (probably) is Ascari, it just makes no sense at all to me. And it looks like the father of all fidget spinners.

[​IMG]

What are yours ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room His 12 best cars, his 6 worst cars Dec 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Best and worst FFB per car Apr 22, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Best version of Sebring Jan 6, 2024
    ACC General Discussions What is the best advice to fix understeer and oversteer Mar 11, 2023
    General modding discussion Whats the best way to use mods for AC ? Feb 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Seeking opinions for buying the best Jan 22, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Best way to setup reverse grid-second races offline? Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Best settings for Nitro 5 with I7 11800H, RTX 3060 and 16 GB of Ram Jun 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Best Lap Problem Apr 18, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Dlss 2.3.9 is the best experience so far [Not recommended] Apr 15, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC G923 PS5 Best settings Force Feedback??? Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Simple BestSetting VR for G2 3080ti 90fps Dec 17, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo Incorrect Lap shown as Best Lap on Q Dash Nov 29, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality About pull the pin - latest thoughts on best VR headset for ACC? Nov 5, 2021

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

How about repurposing race tracks?

Behold, with the delicate hand of an artist Taruma can be transformed seamlessly into an old man using a walker :D
    1200px-Autódromo_Internacional_de_Tarumã_track_map.svg.png

... on second thoughts, this could end badly
    [​IMG]

4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Your idea is way better, I think it could be a game for a forum haha

Schnipp, aphidgod and Andy-R like this.
  5. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

lightning raceway looks like a lamb chop

Schnipp and Andy-R like this.
  6. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Exactly what I was thinking.

Andy-R likes this.
  7. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Lamb chop? Your minds obviously don't spend enough time in the gutter... :rolleyes:

8. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

Spa, AKA the gun track. I actually reminds me of a Star Trek phaser:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ernie, Chazz Ranger, St3fan and 4 others like this.
  9. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Donington could be a ray swimming above you.

[​IMG]

St3fan, Schnipp and Andy-R like this.
  10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

It would make a serviceable sperm whale as well, he's a little stumpy at the tail end but good enough to give Captain Ahab a raging... lamb chop.

Schnipp, pctm and aphidgod like this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Motegi Oval:
    [​IMG]

Pretty much looks like any porcelain throne.
    I guess you know what to do there...

gandlers likes this.
  12. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Spa reminds me of this one:
    [​IMG]

Oh, and Alastaro looks like... you know what:
    [​IMG]

13. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

its a mixer tap on its side

[​IMG]

Gevatter, Schnipp and mantasisg 2 like this.
  14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

And the red oval looks like tracks, to sum up it looks like

[​IMG] Thats a decent wheel chair !

gandlers and Schnipp like this.
  15. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Old spa looks a bit.....****.

[​IMG]

16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This looks like someone who is very proud
    [​IMG]

This looks like surprised frog
    [​IMG]
    And this is half snail half a women with big tits and cheeks and no hair
    [​IMG]

Andy-R likes this.
  17. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

... and a mermaid tail. Or it's Casper the Ghost's friendly sister.

Laguna looks like a crying dinosaur to me. And Alastaro, well:

[​IMG]

Andy-R and mantasisg 2 like this.
  18. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Laguna Seca is a head bust of Bart Simpson.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  19. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Old layout of Silverstone was great to drive but it looked a bit pants.

20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

So we get an equasion that bart simpson profile silouete with strange stuff in his neck looks like crying dinosour xD

aphidgod and Schnipp like this.
  21. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

aNsAoKe.jpg

A wailing dino is the inverse of Bart Simpson.