1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Best Customs Championship Configuration

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by MaxStrong01, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Updates to championships

The Ferrari pack gave us 3 (or more,depending on your imagination skills :p) amazing cars to help in the recreation of real life events. The Ferrari 330 p4 didnt race alongside with the John Wyer version for the GT40 or with the Porsche 908;in 1968,the FIA change rules,and the big 7.0 engines were forbidden.as a result,Ferrari withdraw from the WSC 1968 season in protest,and in '69 came back with the 312pb (wish we had got that one from the voting :( ).so, the 330 p4 only raced in ´67.there were other 330 racing before 1966,but those were 330 p3. So,my WSC is now a 1967,1968 and 1969.Again,the drivers/car number are the ones that raced at Le Mans,the most emblematic race of the calendar.Also, in 1967,there were alot more GT'40s that in 1969,and its possible to recreate at least one team (Scuderia Fillipinetti),and the others are very similar

Ferrari 330 P4

Livery nº / Team / Drivers
    19 / Ferrari / Gunther Klass; Peter Sutcliffe
    20 /Ferrari / Chris Amon; Nino Vaccarella
    21 / Ferrari / Luduvico Scarfioti; Mike Parkes
    24 / Equipe National Belgue / Willy Mairesse; Jean Beurlys
    The other numbers are from other races. Back then,cars switch numbers beetween races

Ford GT40

Livery nº / Team / Drivers
    14 / Scuderia Fillipinetti/ Umberto Maglioli; Mario Casoni
    15 / Ford France / Pierre Dumay; Henri Greder
    yellow 9 / Claude Dubois / Willy Mairesse; Jean Beurlys (1968 season,the same drivers as the ferrari nº24!)

1967 F1 season

Ferrari 312

Livery nº / driver
    20 / Chris Amon
    18 / Lorenzo Bandini

Lorenzo Bandini died earlier in the season in a horrific crash at Monaco, so he was replaced by Ludovico Scarfiotti,Mike Parkes and Jonhatan Williams,so those are also valid options for drivers.as for the numbers,like i said,sometimes cars changed numbers between races,so they all do.

With a Ferrari in the field,those red liveries of the Lotus are now free to impersonate a new team :p The team Charles Vogele, with the driver Silvio Moser,is a good choice.

Early '60s WSC

Cars: Ferrari 250 GTO,Porsche 718

The Ferrari 250 was a popular race car in this era.the 250 gto had a moderate sucess in racing,but other 250 versions were more victorious.Nonetheless,it entered in many races and was part of the WSC in '62 and 63 seasons.According to the patch notes AC gave us,there were 36 gto builds.we have 36 liveries,so its possible that they all belong to a real cars/team?i only recognize a couple of them from Targa Florio and Le Mans,and its really difficult to get pictures from pre 1965 from the source i use for this stuff,so i will only do the ones i know.
    As for the Porsche,as much as it fights bravely,it gets monstered by the Ferrari.But,amazingly,it did a 1-2 at race at Seabring,won the Targa Florio and lost the title for Ferrari by a single point (all in 1960).So,the liveries

Ferrari 250 GTO (mix of Le Mans/Targa Florio)

Liverie nº / team / drivers
    20 / Ferrari / Jack Sears; Mike Salmon
    20 b (grey) / F. Tavano / Pierre Dumay; Eldé
    24b (red) / N.A.R.T / Masten Gregory; David Piper
    24 (blue) / Equipe Nationatel Belgue / Jean Beurlys; Gerald Langlois van Ophem
    86 / San Marco / Giorgio Scarlatti; Pietro Ferraro

Porsche 718 rs

42 / Joakim Bonnier / Hans Herrman; Olivier Gendebien
    34 / Porsche / Jo Bonnier; Graham Hill
    136 / Porsche / Stirling Moss; Graham Hill
    50 / Brumos Porsche / Bob Holbert; Roy Schecter

Calendar:same as the 67-69 WSC.Since the Ferrari is in class GT2,it had more races than the others,so you can do races at Highlands (20 laps) for a replacement of the Trophée d'Auverne at Charade circuit,Silverstone classic for the RAC Tourist Trophy (23 laps) and races on italian tracks for the various trophies.

1979 WSC

Cars: Porsche 935 moby dick,porsche 911 rsr 3.0

Porsche 935/78 "Moby Dick"
    some of them are from IMSA series,that raced in Le Mans aswell. The Joest Racing is from DRM

43 / Martini Porsche / Manfred Schurti; Rolf Stommelen
    1 / Martini Porsche / Jochen Mass; Jacky Ickx
    70 / Momo Racing / Gianpiero Moretti
    79 / John Fitzpatrick Racing / David Hobbs; John Fitzpatrick

The rest of the field is composed by the 911's

Calendar:

Mugello (23 laps); Highlands (20 laps); Silverstone Classic (26 laps); Nurburgring (5 laps); Highlands Long (24 laps), Black Cat Long (10 laps); Vallelunga Classic ( 28 laps)

nunofrr and MaxStrong01 like this.
  2. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Great job, Thank you very much for doing it, I will enjoy racing with them.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  3. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

4. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

May be I did not posted it correclty so I repeat it.
    Hi All here down I reproduced the Italian GT Challenge Champioship made from 3 Classes: Super GT Cup (Lamborghini Huracan ST) - GT Cup (Porsche 997 Cup) - GTS Trophy (Cayman GT4 CS). In the case of GTS and GT Cup there should be few other cars like Ginetta G55 and Ferrari 458 Evo but these are not in the game than I excluded them at all also because in any case there are only 16 cars available. I hope it could like to you.
    [​IMG]

Hugo Catarino and SlimCharles like this.
  5. Hugo Catarino

Great,thank you so much! :D after im done with my championship,i will do this one!

MaxStrong01 likes this.
  6. Hugo Catarino

F1 1956
    Car: Maserati 250f 6 cillinder

This is a good championship to recreate,because lots of teams actually used the Maserati 250f,so a few of them are spot on ;)The liveries tend to change in some races (the maseratis had red cars,and sometimes the front end was paiting with blue,or yellow stripes.And not all liveries in AC are from the '56 season.For exemple,Scuderia Centro Sud is the livery 16,24 but could also be the nº23,28,because they used that exact livery that season.But i focused only in the '56 season,that with that,i could atribute the 23,28 to another team.Its hard to find colored pictures from smaller teams.For the 1956 season,i could match all liveries,but for the 1957 season (see below) i could not do thatAlso,if you think that in the in 60's the drivers switched teams very easily,well,the 50s were even more liberal with that.The fact that sometimes a team had 3/4 cars in the field also doesnt help.Again,i'll choose the drivers that did most races or the more famous ones.
    Livery nº / team / drivers
    01,03 / Ferrari / Juan Manuel Fangio; Peter Collins
    6 / Maserati / Stirling Moss; Jean Behra
    05 / Gordini / Robert Manzon; Hermano Ramos
    16,24 / Scuderia Centro Sud / Harry Schell ; Luigi Villoresi
    21,27 / Vanwall / Maurice Trintignant ; Mike Hawthorn
    23,28 / Ecurie Rosier / Louis Rosier (only driver)
    20,56 / Alberto Uria / Alberto Uria; Oscar Gonzalez

Calendar:
    Races in the 50's lasted 500km.like i did in previous f1 championships,i do 10% of the equivalent laps.

Highlands (50 laps); Black Cat County ( 8 laps); Spa (5 laps) ; Highlands ( 7 laps) ; Silverstone 67 (8 laps); Monza 1966 full course (8 laps)

F1 1957
    Car: Maserati 250f 12c

Livery nº / team / drivers

02;283 / Maserati / Jose Manuel Fangio; Jean Behra
    14;29,54 / Ferrari / Mike Hawthorn; Peter Collins
    15 / Vanwall / Stirling Moss; Tony Brooks
    22,52 / Scuderia Centro Sud / Masten Gregory; Jo Bonnier
    18,30 / Jo Bonnier / Jo Bonnier (only driver)

There are still a couple of liveries to use, that dont match with any of the most important teams.back then,some teams were a "one race" team.Some rich guy that wanted to compete in the local race so he would buy a car and a couple of mechanics,that kind of stuff.The most important teams/drivers are covered,so the rest is up to you

Calendar: same as the 1956 season (except for Spa,no Belgium GP in 1957 :p)

90's Endurance
    Cars: Porsche 911 GT1 ('98 season); Mclaren F1 Gtr (95-97 seasons); Ferrari F40 Step 3 (as a Ferrari F40 LM,from 1994 season).Drivers/teams at Le Mans.

Porsche 911 Gt1

Livery / Team / Drivers

25 / Porsche AG /Jorg Muller; Uwe Alzen; Bob Wolleck
    26 / Porsche AG / Allan McNish; Stephane Ortelli; Laurent Aiello

Ferrari F40 Step 3

Livery / Team / Drivers

03 red / Ennea SRL / Gary Ailes; Massimo Monti; Fabio Mancini
    04 blue/ Pilot Aldix Racing / Michel Ferte; Olivier Thevenin; Carlos Palau

Mclaren F1 GTR

Livery / Team / Drivers

gulf 33 / Gulf Racing / JJ Letho; James Weaver; Ray Bellm
    42 / Bigazzi Team SLR / Steve Soper; Marc Duez; Jacques Laffite
    39 / Bigazzi Team SLR / Nelson Piquet; Johnny Cecotto; Danny Sullivan
    24 / Gulf Racing / Mark Blundell; Maurizio Sala; Ray Bellm (repeated driver)

Calendar:
    The calendar is more random than the other championships i made, because this championship is actually 2 in 1: the WSC in 94 and the FIA GT in 98. Highlands Long,as always, replaces Le Mans,with 24 laps. Most races of the FIA GT were 500km races, and Le Mans was not part of it (an unofficial race of some sort).i do this:
    Nurburgring GP ( 9 laps); Silverstone (9 laps); Highlands ( 8 laps) ; Brands Hatch (13 laps); RedBull Ring (12 laps); Laguna Seca (probably 12 or so laps - wait for the next DLC :p )

7. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

This is amazing

8. brunoden

brunoden Rookie

Very nice stuff!but arent you missing the Nurburgring in the 50's f1?

9. Hugo Catarino

Oh my God,yes i am,sorry about that guys,and thank you for noticing.yes,in both championships,its missing a 3 lap race at Nurb,before the italian GP.the 1957 was probably the greatest drive/win ever in a GP,by fangio!

10. Here's a 2020 IMSA Season you could do:
    Points System: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1
    Everything else (practice, quali, penalties) all up to you :D
    Drivers:
    -Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015s (DPi)-
    White (Acura) - Ricky Taylor, Juan Montoya
    Black (Cadillac) - R van der Zande, Pipo Deriani
    Red (Mazda) - J Bomarito, Tristan Nunez

-GTLM-
    Corvette C7R - Antonio Garcia (3 Corvette), Oliver Gavin (4 Corvette)
    BMW M3 GT2 - John Edwards (1 BMW), C de Phillippi (22 Advan)
    Porsche 911 RSR - Fred Makowiecki (911 Porsche), Earl Bamber (912 Porsche)

-GTD-
    Porsche 911 GT3 R - Patrick Long (910 Porsche)
    BMW Z4 GT3 - Robby Foley (903 TCR)
    Mercedes AMG GT3 - Gar Robinson (74 Racing)
    Lamborghini Hurucan GT3 - John Potter (29 Blizzardblue)

Heres the schedule. But just know that it's pretty unique, because there are few American circuits in the game. I picked mainly circuits similar to the ones that IMSA has raced on in the past, along with circuits that I personally think would be fun.

1. Silverstone International (50 laps)
    2. Barcelona GP (35 laps)
    3. Mugello (30 laps)
    4. Monza (30 laps)
    5. Black Cat County (25 laps)
    6. Spa (25 laps)
    7. Laguna Seca (45 laps)
    8. Monza Combined (20 laps)