1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Best Vive Settings For OpenVR.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Craig Trickett, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hey guys and girls, I've got a 1080ti and a Vive and I've been tinkering around to see what I can get regarding best performance / quality out of this. Sadly though I'm not having much luck. With everything up to its highest setting and even the supersampling set to 2.0 in the in game app I get 90fps when it's just me on the track. When I add a full grid of cars this drops to 25fps roughly. Also, stuff in the distance is always very jagged.

What settings are other people using with a 1080ti and Vive?

Also I see a number of threads about PPD for oculus users. Does that make any difference for Vive users? If so, do we still change the oculus file?

Finally, does the supersampling in the steamvr config file make any difference to AC?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Oculus Rift CV1 vs HTC Vive for AC - What is the best? May 22, 2016
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Oct 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What best IA your training? In aggressive? Oct 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars best 911cup and lambo ST liveries Oct 17, 2020
    Console Lounge Best G920 settings Oct 12, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Which GT4 Cars Are People Setting The Best Times With? Oct 3, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room best cloud servers? Sep 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What would make ACC be the best sim on console? Sep 19, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Best laps - incorrect Sep 11, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Best lap times: delta console /pc Sep 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Personal best laps Aug 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room What is the best car for the nordschleife? Aug 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Personal Best Laptime not saving/shown on any track Jul 22, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions I FOUND THE BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS Jul 18, 2020
    ACC Tools ACC : Discord Bot with Lap times and best times or a leaderboard? Jul 13, 2020

3. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

AI cars are more demanding for the CPU than the GPU. Graphics settings or a better GPU won't help here.

About the other things I don't know, im a simple rift user without a clue.

4. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

the way the AI bogs down the game is my biggest pet peeve, they are way too demanding, especially considering they are just on rails ai when you race