1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Blancpain Asia?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AlecAC, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Will Blancpain GT Series Asia be added later on as a DLC? Suzuka, Fuji Speedway, etc? I'm going to make a run-on sentence here; I know nothing is confirmed and Kunos hasn't said anything about it, I also know that most likely there isn't any plans right now, but I would like to hear from Kunos that this is at least a possibility, so is this a flying goat or is Blancpain GT Series Asia remotely reasonable as a DLC in the future? Thank you! In case you're wondering, I'm tired of using periods.....

LChaves and djtopa like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Steering Degrees in Blancpain GT Series Wednesday at 12:32 AM
    ACC General Discussions So, about Blancpain series... Sep 10, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT Series / Discussion topic Mar 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Data to play Blancpain GT3 2017 Mar 1, 2018
    News and Announcements ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Official Blancpain GT Series Game Feb 21, 2018
    Chit Chat Room www.ac-sf.net GT3 Blancpain Celebration of Total 24Hrs of Spa - Offical Results Jul 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Two incidents from today's Blancpain GT4 and GT3 [spoiler] May 7, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Blancpain Styled GT3 Championship series 2017 - Simracing.org.uk May 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain GT - Monza 2017 LIVE Apr 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup, Round 4 Budapest Aug 26, 2016
    Screens & Videos Blancpain Endurance Series 2016 @ Paul Ricard -Trackside RAW sounds! Aug 9, 2016
    Liveries Replica of the AF Corse car #50 'Naraya' Blancpain endurance series 2016 2K & 4K May 25, 2016
    Liveries Ferrari 458 GT2 AF Corse car #55 Blancpain sprint series 2016 2K & 4K 1.1 May 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain GT Series livestream Apr 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 2016 Blancpain about to start Apr 8, 2016

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nobody knows, if it was in the plans and they felt like announcing it they would have. No announcement means simply they have no plans to do so, getting an official answer to such threads is therefore highly unlikely.

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Hardcore Simmer

Really?
    The game has not even come out, and already someone is talking about dlc?

5. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Because Fuji is awesome and Suzuka blows your mind.

Btw the Asia series is both GT3 and GT4.

Stepy and AlecAC like this.
  6. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

In RD interview they said DLC might happen, if the game sells well. GT4 and Blancpain Asia could be possible since they are under SRO license Kunos holds.

But, a little too early for DLC requests, when even base game won't be out until Q1 2019. And if AC1 is any indicator, development of base game and base content doesn't end into 1.0. DLC is so far away, it's not even small dot in the horizon. We don't even know how the base game will end up being. Even developers don't know. So how could they know about DLC

7. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Announcements have nothing to do with what's in their head. Announcements are agreed upon with the company, but the thoughts of developers and management come long before.

I'm not asking anyone to know anything, I don't expect anyone to at this point, but when Kunos says a DLC might happen in the future, I'd like to know that the DLC that might happen might be Blancpain Asia.

LChaves likes this.
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter Hardcore Simmer

Well I can guarantee you 100% that if there is DLC, it might be Blancpain Asia. And you will now when they announce it.

LeDude83, AlecAC, sissydriver and 3 others like this.
  9. Echo_

Echo_ Rookie

I think Blancpain Asia wont be too hard to implement, they would require the GT4 cars which is only BMW, Mercedes, Mclaren and Porsche (According to their website) and 6 tracks.

AlecAC likes this.
  10. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

You forgot race queens :eek:

Lord Kunos likes this.
  11. Echo_29

Echo_29 Gamer

Race queens?

12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Gamer

Race queens?

13. wut

Saying there might be SRO branded Flying Pigs DLC would be about as true of a statement.

14. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

I would love to hear these exact words coming from Kunos is all, but thank you, this is all I wanted to hear.
    Indeed, I just hope the 6 tracks make it into ACC one day because:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

It is mostly rewording what I said, he guaranteed 100% if there is a dlc, then it may be Blancpain Asia and it will be confirmed if announced officialy. So really said nothing beyond the no info we have so far even though it satisfied you more. :D

Gevatter likes this.
  16. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I'm all for it.

17. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

It satisfies me in the sense that you guys don't think I'm crazy.

18. Gevatter

Gevatter Hardcore Simmer

Theoretically, everything included in the SRO licence is possible.

19. The new GT2 cars would make much more sense for a future DLC, but anything SRO is (theoretically) possible.

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Hardcore Simmer

Well you know how it is...and Marco mentioned couple of the times what we asked (community) we got it . So if we have a lot of people wanting it... there is a chance :)

LChaves likes this.
  21. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I guess the problem with Blancplain Asia (from Kunos standpoint) is that it's tough marketing, no new cars, just tracks.

To us hardcores, it's great, we get Suzuka that's all that matters, to the Playstation guy(no offence meant) it will sound like a skinpack + "x" new tracks.