1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Blancpain Asia?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AlecAC, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Echo_

Echo_ Rookie

GT3 cars yes just new skins, but it could be the introduction to GT4. There are 4 GT4 cars in Blancpain Asia, McLaren, Porsche, Merc and BMW GT4. Plus new tracks. Then they could move onto British GT where there are a few more GT4 cars like Audi and Toyota etc.

2. chakko

chakko Alien

Sure. I'm already waiting for ACC 2. :p

But, seriously, it's the Zeitgeist. Look at the smarpthone market. As soon as one of the new flagship models by Samsung or Apple is out, people are already waiting for the next model, and leaks will already be published. Nutty times.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. LilBirdBrick

LilBirdBrick Rookie

Why stop at British GT, they could also add Pirelli World Challenge and get all the American tracks. And also I would love to see all the Intercontinental challenge races added too eventually.

4. Echo_

Echo_ Rookie

Well they can never stop but it's very far in the future, depends how long they want to support the game, they can add Super Trofeo and Porsche cup as well.
    Pirelli world challenge is licence by project cars 2 but not sure how long it is for or what year etc, I wouldn't expect every American track though, PC2 is the official game of Indy car and a lot of the tracks they race at are not included.

5. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Racer

The road map is the official statement we received. Find it impossible to get another confirmation or another different road map since this is the company focus and goal going into Q1 19’. Maybe by mid 2019, we should start raising our questions.

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  6. AlecAC

AlecAC Rookie

Did you really think I wouldn't notice that you're mocking me?

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Racer

I know the game is still 4 weeks from being released and we know very little about it (apart from what has been shown) but I would most definitely be in favor of both an Asian expansion and GT4 in the future.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    djtopa likes this.
  8. chakko

chakko Alien

Well, you gotta admit that you had it coming a bit. Why not at least wait unti the final release of ACC is out, before proposing DLC's? How are Kunos supposed to know now anyway, if, and which DLC's are coming?

You won't even know which cars and tracks are in the final release.

9. gornar

gornar Rookie

i think it's better for Kunos European GT4 Championship

10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Hardcore Simmer

I wish they do make it, but if we are to expect them to licence quite a few new circuits, laserscan them and model them into the game, including Suzuka, that's been known to be one of the most expensive circuits to licence, as well as the entire GT4 class, which also races on Blancpain Asia, I would expect it to cost pretty much as much as a new game.