1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fabio Borghini, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Who of you gentlemen, and ladies of course, love this GT series?

In april i will be in Monza to directly enjoy the race near the track.
    A tv channel broadcast here in Italy transmitted the serie's races; i felt 'em like really exciting, a continue fight, a lot of overtakes and wonderful cars.

Z4GT3 is ready yet in AC, MP4-12C will be ready soon as per the 458.
    So i'm wondering about a licensing for the other cars and, why not, for the series.

What's your opinion?

Patrik Marek and Nuk3m like this.

2. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

My Bladder and concentration span only last about 10 laps at best - I'm Getting old ;)

That said I do quite like watching 24Hr races, I am hopefully going to La Mans next year, this year is a bust due to people getting married... How inconsiderate ;)

Fabio Borghini likes this.
  3. Actually longest races in Blancpain series are 6h/1000km of Spa and Nuerburgring; other races have 3h duration. This for the main race.
    FORMAT

The 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series will typically have a two-day event format:

SATURDAY Bronze Test 1 x 60 mins Test exclusively reserved for Bronze Drivers
    SATURDAY Free Practice 1 x 90 mins
    SATURDAY Pre-Qualifying between 60 mins to 90 mins
    SUNDAY Qualifying 3 x 15 mins
    SUNDAY Race Day 1 race of 3hours

Fortunately the sim gives the opportunity to freeze or choose a limited number of laps race.. ;-)

4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Spa is not a 6h race, it's the legendary 24h race.

5. You're true.
    Sorry, my fault.

:oops:

6. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I love this series (as you may have been able to tell with my themed Number Plates)! It would be a dream to race for the Gentleman's trophy. Every race is exciting! I would not be surprised if we had the whole family of cars within 6 months of release. By v1.0 we should have half of the field released officially by Kunos.
    ~Bailey

Fabio Borghini likes this.
  7. Bailey

Bailey Alien

~Bailey

8. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Love it (as the avatar <---- would suggest). Together with 24h of Le Mans and Nurburgring, it is probably my favorite motorsport series. Actually, I find the 3h races a little short. ;)

GTWorld channel on YouTube has all the full replays, which means you can watch them any time. I've watched full 24h races over the course of 3-4 days that way.

This weekend I'll be looking into creating special events with as many laps as full tanks can manage - should be fine as long as I get the system AI setups done correctly, and the game doesn't somehow have an internal restriction that stops races after 10 laps, regardless of what the event specifies. (Once it works, I intend to put a pack together)

9. Bailey

Bailey Alien

The special events have a lap limit of 101 I believe. I tried a Blancpain-ish run at Silverstone. It was pretty fun.
    ~Bailey

10. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Cool. Nice one. That means it is totally feasible, and I won't be wasting my time... ;) 101 sounds like more than most cars can do on a single tank.

11. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Yea, 101 laps is quite a lot!
    ~Bailey

12. dbell76

dbell76 Racer

yes i like and follow the series to.....
    and if i see what cars we are going to have in AC it makes me dream..... ;)

13. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Great series, follow it on FB too, Today they have announced two teams running the Bentley GT3

14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

GT3 is currently my favorite Racing series. Sadly the AC 458 is not the GT3 but the GT2, diferent cars. Blancpain series only feature GT3 class cars.
    As there will several GT3 cars at AC ver. 1.0, it will be a really shame that the Italian developer, don't have the 458.
    Please KUNOS give us the Ferrari 458 GT3 2013 as a payed download, soon after V1.0! We need it KUNOS quality level.

15. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Please KUNOS give us the Ferrari 458 GT3 2013 as a payed download. ;)

16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

I hope KS will deliver the GT3 version of the 458 for free as the difference is not that much.

GT3

[​IMG]

GT2
    [​IMG]

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

So if they start it maybe it will be on for the first DLC.
    I will pay for it, AC v1.0 already have a big list of cars, we must support the KUNOS Team.

P.s. Ferrari 458 GT3, the modern most beautiful GT car.

18. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

I think modelling the gt3 ferrari isn't that difficult

19. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

isnt this the GT3 458

[​IMG]

20. It is listed as a 458 GT2 on the AC website.

Modelling isn't hard, getting the license is what is hard. (and expensive)