1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain GT Series livestream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by phizz, Apr 9, 2016.

1. phizz

phizz Simracer

Hi guys,
    the next race of the Blancpain GT Series is the Endurance Cup in Silverstone.

[​IMG]

Timetable:
    Bronze Test
    Saturday, 14 May
    09:00
    08:00 GMT

Free practice
    Saturday, 14 May
    10:55
    09:55 GMT

Pre Qualifying
    Saturday, 14 May
    16:30
    15:30 GMT

Qualifying
    Sunday, 15 May
    09:00
    08:00 GMT

Main Race
    Sunday, 15 May
    15:00
    14:00 GMT

Youtube Links:

For more Livestreams feel free to visit the FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/Motorsport-Livestreams-1514945642141914

Last edited: May 13, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions introduction to the Blancpain GT Series - rules and participants Jul 2, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Blancpain Series Event by ESR-RACE.ORG Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT Series TV/Streaming access? Mar 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT Series favourites target glory Down Under Feb 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain gt series Desktop (Circuit Paul Ricard) Nov 21, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT Series - Alex Zanardi Oct 25, 2018
    ACC Audio Official music's blancpain gt series Oct 24, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain gt series Desktop(Nurburgring track) Oct 19, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Desktop round 2 (Blancpain GT Series) Oct 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Steering Degrees in Blancpain GT Series Sep 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions So, about Blancpain series... Sep 10, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT Series / Discussion topic Mar 12, 2018
    News and Announcements ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Official Blancpain GT Series Game Feb 21, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Blancpain Styled GT3 Championship series 2017 - Simracing.org.uk May 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup, Round 4 Budapest Aug 26, 2016

3. Dutchyfutch

Dutchyfutch Hardcore Simmer

So many crashes in this race always lol

4. phizz

phizz Simracer

Yeah 39 cars on Misano. We'll see how this ends :D But I'm excited to see all the new cars, especially the new Porsche and the 488 gt3. Hope they find a good bop.

5. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Is anyone thinking about going to Brands Hatch on the 8th May for the sprint round?

6. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

If John Watson is commentating this year again, then I can't watch it.

7. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Why not, watson is a boss!

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i dont know if im blind but is there is a live timing screen anywhere? for when it starts

9. phizz

phizz Simracer

Hmm the M6s didn't look very convincing so far.

10. Yes.

11. pons

pons Simracer

That FCY was some real luck for the Bentley. Otherwise good choices of them and the ROWE M6 to go with slicks.

12. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

The 488 is a beauty!

13. lamarax

lamarax Gamer

RJN guys are tanking. This is what happens when the game you graduate from has NO SIMULATION VALUE xD

14. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

The sprint race was absolutely amazing. Gotta love that Audi spinning across the finish line as well.

15. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

ok i thought the flamethrower weapon was fictional in AC but i guess its legit.

17. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Okok we need sparks as a priority take note @Lord Kunos ;)

Glaurung likes this.
  18. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

For a new car the m6 is punching well above its weight. 2nd at daytona and sebring not to mention it qualified 1st and 2nd there. imo it is showing promise to be a great successor to the z4. Misano is not really the ideal type of track for the bigger cars though so congrats to them for the result they got. will see how the go in the main race from the start of the grid but they should find it hard to win like it showed in quali

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  19. Jaood

Jaood Racer

Streaming started:)

20. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Great race! Bad luck for Mercedes 88 after fighting it's way to place 3 and dnf near the end!
    I did not quite get it, but what's the difference between the Ferrari 488 and 458 Italia? When racing close together I couldn't see a significant difference between them, maybe the front-part.
    Is the 488 the successor to the 458, as e.g. the BMW M6 is to the Z4? :confused:

21. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

I think so It just seems to have a lot more grilles.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk