1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic "BMW M4 Akrapovic" / "Gallardo SL S3" - Please Kunos, we want them!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Feb 4, 2017.

1. @P73

@P73 Simracer

preview-32.jpg
    preview-57.jpg

These two cars are missing on console and I think both would be a very welcome addition! I wonder what may have been the reason for their omission on our platforms, as I wonder why nobody seems to have pointed this out or requested their inclusion so far.

The Gallardo SL S3 is a 1200hp tuned monster, with stiffer springs and dampers for proper handling. The BMW M4 Akrapovic is basically the same nice M4 we have, but with far better sound due to its sports exhaust; a nice thing, as the stock M4 sounds a little muffled on Xbox.

If there are no reasons preventing these cars from coming and if more of you, console mates, also think it nice to have them added (maybe as a future free bonus), give a "+1" below please. Maybe if there are enough of us requesting, we may eventually see them included. Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Windshield texture on BMW M4 Akrapovich is wrong. Nov 21, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues BMW M4 Akrapovich Off-Throttle Volume Oct 28, 2016
    Liveries BMW M4 Akrapovic 2015 MotoGP Safety Car May 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Bmw m4/akrapovic wrong speedometer Nov 3, 2015
    Liveries Bmw m4 (+ akrapovic) breast cancer awareness pink ribbon Oct 18, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bmw m4 akrapovic scrub radius Oct 13, 2015
    Sounds modding Bmw 1m - akrapovic fart/burble mod (beta) Aug 25, 2014
    ACC Gameplay Can’t Choose BMW for Sprint Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Physics New physics didn't work for the BMW M4 GT3 May 2, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M2 CS Mar 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions BMW m2 Jan 3, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos My Valentino Rossi BMW M4 livery - DOWNLOAD - Dec 18, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M Team WRT 2023 Dec 17, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem when I try to shift down with BMW GT3 2022 Jul 14, 2022

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I wonder what the reason is behind the consoles not having them?

Neawoulf and @P73 like this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Dont understand either how this has not taken any attention. I was a bit disappointed when I bought the prestige pack and realised the 1200 hp gallardo wasn´t on the game.

Fix this Kunos.

Edit: Repport this to 505 in order that it makes it for the private lobbies patch. I've already done that.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    @P73 likes this.
  5. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

+1! More cars? Why not! A 1200hp Gallardo + me driving it = tyre barrier for sure:p. But certainly more fun.

Scuderia Paul and @P73 like this.
  6. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Done, I've just reported it to 505. Hopefully we can have these nice cars in some future update.

DatNoiseV12, SlimCharles and paul_wev like this.
  7. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

+1 here too

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

@P73 likes this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

+ 1000 yes please thank you very much :cool: , console equal to the PC remember .

fedepino, @P73 and paul_wev like this.
  9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

A 1200bhp Lamborghini Gallardo is impossible to resist. The exclusion of these 2 cars always surprised me. I cannot imagine what the reason for it could be.

DatNoiseV12 and @P73 like this.
  10. TDS

TDS Alien

that lambo at 1200hp you pass more time braking than racing lol 2km brake point.
    BORING just so you guys know before hand lol

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I don't think the car is boring.

Dookie and @P73 like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. It'd also be interesting to see how the power/torque graph look like and how It performs at different boost levels.

+1.
    Or, at least, an official statement explaining the reasons behind their PC-exclusivity.

DatNoiseV12, @P73 and paul_wev like this.
  13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

+1 from me as well. more cars are always welcome!

@P73 likes this.
  14. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I would ask for tyre physics to be set on par with PC's standards rather than more and more cars running an obsolete tyre model like we still have now...
    Quality rather than quantity.
    Just my two cents.

svenvangent, Ravellron and paul_wev like this.
  15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'm on Xbox the last thing I want is more cars I can't save setups to. I just want the game save data corruption bug fixed.

svenvangent likes this.
  16. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

That is already done since update 1.09 and 1.11....,

But there are other features and options missing, like FFB options o a feature that allows you change the type of tarmac (old, new, dirty,optimum..) and the initial level of grip of the track.

For the rest +1 for those to cars....The M4 was promoted as including in the "prestige edition" at launch.... Didn't come and we still don't know why.....

ppbucko, paul_wev and @P73 like this.
  17. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Si Buonanotte aka yes, Goodnight.
    Sorry for The OT.. but try to replicate Porsche lapping time to match pc ones.
    Vai vai. :)

Basquiat likes this.
  18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The only missing (V10 tyre model) are those changed in the 1.11 PC update = next 1.12 console update with Porsche Pack 3.

For the rest, like i said, i dont gonna loose my time trying to replicate Porsche laping times because there are other features that influence on the times and aren't in Console (and not even planed)

1- FFB settings, on PC it's more complete.. And feeling is different.

2- in PC you have a option that let you choose type of tarmac... (dusty,old, green, optimum..) and the level of grip the track has... All this influences on the times.

3-framerate....on consoles its inconsistent running from around 40fps up to 50fps..
    On PC 60 solid fps or more.
    That influence also on the driving and times.

4-while the physics code on consoles is on par with PC.. All The rest is quite different... It isn't a 100% equal port.
    It's a versioned game of the original one for consoles.

So it's useless to compare directly with PC version, as the console version is made in a different way... With diferent FFB, different AI difficulty system and less options and features.

svenvangent and @P73 like this.
  19. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Do you get more sence of speed on the pc compared to console. Frame rate doesn't help at all in slower corners.

@P73 likes this.
  20. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Sense of speed is also influenced by FOV settings... On PC You have more FOV setting and have camera settings.
    So quiet complicated to make a good comparative.

For sure that low framerate and the stuttering doesn't help in all kind of bends..

Let's hope that they achieve to improve the framerate and stabilise it...more in races with more than 12 cars on track...

Barcelona circuit o nordschleife with 16 cars is a framerate stuttering festival.... For me it isn't a enjoyable experience at all....

ppbucko, svenvangent and @P73 like this.
  21. @P73

@P73 Simracer

An update: It looks like those who, like myself, expect to see the cars above coming to console have reasons to be hopeful, as the answer I got from 505 on a ticket I submitted seems reassuring. It goes like this:

"The PC version is many months ahead in development compared to the console versions, as it's been out for a far longer time. We'll hopefully release these cars in the future, though, so keep an eye out :)

- Kyle
    505 Games Customer Support"

Her assertion that "the PC version is many months ahead in development compared to console", to justify the absent cars, could apply to other missing features as well. If they recognise both versions are still unlike, probably that means they've been working to bring them to an equal standing. It's bad lots of things are still missing, but it's good to know they're likely coming, better late than never.

Scuderia Paul and svenvangent like this.