1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

BMW m6 gt3 + few ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dixon_pl, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Dixon_pl

Dixon_pl Rookie

Dear devs,
    Could you add such awesome car which is bmw m6 gt3?
    Also I would like to get:
    - more paintings, especially black z4 gt3 without sponsors.
    - louder cars with better echoing

This is my first racing sim, I play on gamepad and it's still amazing. There are few problems with shadows flickering, ui, tech, but still it's best racing experience I've had.
    I hope ac2 will have all cars, brutal realistic sounds, better ui and advanced multiplayer features like tournaments.
    Keep up good work.

F430_458_F12 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics BMW m6 gt3 front left overheating Feb 13, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M6 GT3 virtual mirror Dashboard view Jan 27, 2019
    ACC General Discussions BMW M6 GT3 Hot Lap + Setup @ Hungary 1:43.623 Dec 20, 2018
    ACC Multiplayer I can't select 3Y Technology livery for BMW M6 GT3 Nov 27, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [0.3.4] BMW M6 GT3 Display reflection in windscreen is not correct Nov 22, 2018
    ACC Physics BMW M6 GT3 Downshift Nov 20, 2018
    ACC Blog The BMW M6 GT3 Nov 16, 2018
    General modding discussion BMW M6 GT3 recommendations..... Dec 28, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues BMW Z4 GT3: default driver's eyes too low Aug 28, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues BMW Z4 GT3 Aug 14, 2017
    Screens & Videos Nordschleife tourist Bmw z4 gt3 - 06:14:938 Jul 10, 2017
    Suggestions BMW M6 GT3 wish and suggestion Jan 1, 2017
    Sounds modding [AudioLoids] BMW Z4 GT3 Dec 18, 2016
    Console Lounge BMW/Ferrari GT3 Race Cars Dec 17, 2016
    Suggestions BMW M6 GT3/Audi R8 LMS 2016 DLC? Dec 9, 2016

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Unfortunately, Dixon, due to certain complications and I am sure many other matters, Kunos declined to model the M6 for Assetto Corsa...a year or so ago, Marco confirmed to me and others it's future release, but things changed in development. Now that Kunos appears to be moving away from Assetto Corsa and onto another project, I doubt very much that we will see this car in the game. It's a shame, since I'm a huge BMW fan, but such things happen. I recommend you read Marco's blog post about the future of Kunos, and some of the threads here about the m6 :)

4. RS10

RS10 Racer

surprised you didn't ask for night races and rain

5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

RS, he's a new user, unfortunately for you, not everyone is omniscient and knows about Kunos' word regarding rain, night races, etc! :mad: There are new users every day, and not everyone joined Kunos in the beginning for changelog 0.1!

Dixon_pl and La Gonorrata like this.
  6. RS10

RS10 Racer

i know that he can't know about that stuff ... and exactly _because_ he's new one might have expected this ... it was a joke anyways m8 ... chill