1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

BoP Adjustments v1.5.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by scalefox, Sep 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

The most recent Bathurst qualifying times were low 2:03. Previous years were low 2:01s because the tires changed.

The 1:59 your referring to was ran by Chris Mies in an unhomologated Audi r8 Gt3 at Bathurst, but not at 12 hour

Thomas Fun likes this.
  2. bhowe83

bhowe83 Gamer

I'm referring more to my own personal racing in the Merc (mainly) and various other cars. Even up to 35 degrees of track temp it was pretty easy to run sub 2:02's for most of a run

3. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Racer

2019 (the season in the game) saw a pole time of 2:02.4.

4. Ryuku/

Ryuku/ Rookie

ofc unrelated to the BoP patch.. but since so many talk about Bathurst..
    ( Setup needs another overhaul but whatever)

Now on the side of BoP changes, i can only talk about some changes for the Honda.

On many tracks overall car stability feels better
    Slightly faster at Zolder(still offpace) , possibly Nurburgring(not certain)
    More topspeed at : Paul Ricard , Spa
    Also got told Zandvoord and Barca improvements

From another source:

Porsche nerfs .. you actually notice their even slower straightline speed by just racing against them^^
    Barcelona , Brands Hatch, Kyalami

Bentley and 720S Nerf at Zolder

Mercedes nerfs @ Suzuka and Monza ( dont know in what area beside Fuel consumption)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  5. TeknoBug

TeknoBug Rookie

Seems like so far Porsche is still good on Suzuka and Hungary, and the AMG seems a tad better on tracks like Nurburgring and Kayalami.

I'm seeing more people picking up the M6 and Jaguar now, Jag seems more drivable around corners than before, I did a race in it on Misano a few weeks ago and it was a royal pain to get around corners with but it seems slightly better now.

6. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

I drive only Porsche and i feel the behavior of the car same as before the update. Telemetry says that i hit same maximum speed in monza, 273/274 kmh.

Nev Roberts likes this.
  7. Ste1155

Ste1155 Rookie

My feeling is that the Porsche now is 0.2 - 0.3 slower in Monza.

8. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Racer

Porsche still "feels" different to me somehow, but I seem to have gotten accustomed to it. I'm basically running similarly to how I was before the update.