1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

BOP Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sizziano

sizziano Gamer

0 wing Ferrari is extremely dangerous and not really ideal. Yes it is fast down kemmel but slow everywhere else. Ferrari top speed is actually one of the worst in the game overall lol

2. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Honda nerf on every track apart from Spa... nice one Kunos :confused:

3. underd0g

underd0g Racer

So there is sometimes drama about these changes among certain streamers and their followers. And I guess they are partly right, 'performance updates' sounds unnecessarily vague, for all we players know you could have replaced the engines with a hamster in a wheel. The way rFactor 2 does their BOP patch notes might be overkill, but a little more information wouldn't hurt much. Just a short mention that car x got slower on some tracks (or track x,y,z if not too much trouble) and car y slightly faster on other tracks would probably suffice.

How does the official SRO handle these things in real life, is it that big a secrecy there too?

Mogster and Pirro like this.
  4. sizziano

sizziano Gamer

No, official BoP is published.

5. The due to the lack, or even the reverse of, the changes needed, the Ferrari 296 GT3 has been removed from all our upcoming events.
    What a waste …

6. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Strange decision. Why would it be removed from events.
    I'm guessing the events won't be too popular.

iVG likes this.
  7. Rioku

Rioku Racer

New Ferrari is very OP.

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  8. Marjan

Marjan Gamer

Looks like new Porsche is OP...

Alistair McKinley and Rioku like this.
  9. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

I think both of them are OP. It seems to be easier to drive them fast with default aggressive setup. Espcially the Ferrari seems to dominate puplic servers at the moment.

After_Midnight likes this.
  10. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

1.9.2 Open Series BoP

https://pastebin.com/VE9YpgsN

11. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Have to check if the 296 is now good for not dropping from 1st to 3rd in racing start at Spa (it just don't move forward quickly enough) :D

iVG likes this.
  12. i racing Already has a One Make Ferrari Series? 20 Car Lobby 14Ferrari's, 3 992's and 2 Lambos continues yay

13. Chacalzinho

Chacalzinho Rookie

where can I find the specific bentley bop changes?

14. xthenewkid

xthenewkid Gamer

15. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Can almost guarantee nothing will be commented here by Kunos or the 505 community guy. They’re just promoting eseries on their channels, which 99% of the user base don’t care about.

But yes, baffling BOP decisions. Another update with no post here about it. Devs and 505 community guy disappeared from here. Waist of time asking for anything now. The GT2’s will go the way of the GT4’s. I say bin them, end development of the game now and open it up to modders. I fear they’ve got to uphold the license til the end of the year though.

DennisSuarez likes this.
  16. Raced last night at Spa on a 20min server, and we had 7=Seven Macs on the first seven places on the grid. I managed to muster a 17.5s out of the Aston while Macs did 16s low but I guess they are all better drivers... :D
    I love what Kunos have done so far with this game, but why do we have the other brand cars if some cars get to be so dominant on most of the tracks that it's becoming a single brand game?
    If you want to have the slightest chance for a top 10 position you now HAVE to drive the Mac :oops: I know it will change and that Ferrari, Honda or another brand will get OP in the future.
    But for now, say hello to SBC = Single Brand Cup. Unless you are satisfied being a road cone on track for the OP cars, you have to choose OP brand no matter what it is :rolleyes:

(For the last 2,5 years I have driven the Aston Martin 2019 GT3 ONLY ... why change a "Whining" concept :p)

Storm Rider likes this.
  17. Booster

Booster Racer

...And I continue with Porsches, Ferraris, and others less pumped up.
    Beating the current McLarens with these gives more pleasure ;)

18. DoubleJ93

DoubleJ93 Gamer

1.9.5 Open Series BoP
    HOTFIX 26.07.2023
    https://pastebin.com/61KQgkTM

BENTLEY 2018:
    Power buff EU D1

BMW M4:
    -30kg EU D1

FERRARI 296:
    -10kg EU D1

HONDA NSX EVO:
    -10kg EU D1

LAMBORGHINI HURACAN EVO2:
    +5kg EU D1

MCLAREN 720S EVO:
    Increased drag generation
    Updated front & rear drag coefficient
    Power/Turbo nerf EU B2

MERCEDES AMG EVO:
    +15kg; Power adjustments EU D1

PORSCHE 992 GT3R:
    -30kg; Power nerf EU D1

chksix likes this.
  19. Burgunder

Burgunder Rookie

I'm so disappointed that we have not seen a new GT4 BOP after version 1.9.x was released.
    I really hope that it will come soon, it seems a bit odd that this is not taken care of, as the GT4 cars are much more enjoyable than the GT3 cars.

chksix, MAG82 and Chazz Ranger like this.