1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Blog Brake ducts and Tyre damage

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Apr 3, 2019.

1. A-Jin

A-Jin Gamer

Haha i get excited over details in sims.
    Thanks for all the hard work,ACC is already THE GT3 sim for me.
    I'll be waiting for that next post :D (do a ferrari one) take your time.
    THANKS again.:)

SimGuy_1 and Salvatore Amato like this.
  2. HemiR

HemiR Gamer

I love what has been implemented so far. great job
    Surely you can add smoke and sparks to the dragging tyre, but I am confused as to why you will lose almost all drive if you have a rear puncture, the punctured tyre spins, never seen that in real life before. even when they lose the whole tyre carcass you can still drive at a limited speed around the circuit and if that was the case, wouldn't a car with TC stop the spinning and transfer drive to the inflated tyre side?
    I know its still early days so maybe these questions have already been answered or implemented to the final release , keep up the good work fella's
    cheers

paul_wev likes this.
  3. trasgu

trasgu Rookie

I was wondering something: in the real life in the 24h races the brake pads and disks are changed multiple times. Disks and brake pads will be consumables in ACC?, the driving style will affect how fast they degrade?.

Mitja Bonca likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

5. trasgu

trasgu Rookie

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Of course it's unknown because it's not yet implemented. We'll have to see.

There's usually one brake change at the Spa 24h, so I'm sure Kunos has thought about it.

7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Rookie

Do real gt3 cars have individual options on brake ducts for all 4 wheels? if yes then will you guys implement individual setups options for all 4 tyres that would be really cool.
    But i must say ACC is best out there period.