1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Brake Pedal T300 Ferrari Edition

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by scalefox, Sep 5, 2019.

1. scalefox

scalefox Rookie

Hi All,
    I have issues on my PS4 with the T300 Ferrari Edition (3 pedals). I put in the cone for a hard braking pedal. The issue I have is, that braking at low speeds with low pressure on the pedal almost always blocks the wheels. Even when I just touch it a little bit with the toe, it blocks the wheels. It works quite well in other games like GTS.

There are also no settings which might add some travel at the beginning so it only breaks when the pedal reaches the cone (which I would prefer).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Scalef

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 Brake Pedal Problem Dec 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Brake Pedal Fix for ACC Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Setting brake pedal limit freeze setting window / with fix May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Brake Input at 25% when im not pressing pedals Dec 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Throttle and brake pedal are the same input problem Dec 22, 2018
    ACC General Discussions G27 with Nixim brake pedal mod Dec 17, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Pedal is not linear Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals HPP Brake Pedal Nov 2, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Using Clutch Pedal As Brake Sep 23, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T3PA Pedals Conical Brake Mod Calibration Sep 20, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues g920 brake pedal - why no Calibration menu on console version? Jun 16, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Help - Full brake resets pedals May 28, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Heavy brake pedal affecting lap time ? Mar 17, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Fanatec Handbrake with V3 pedals not working Mar 5, 2018
    Sounds modding (Mod) how to make a sound according to the brake pedal Jan 27, 2018

3. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

What I did was , I wound out the bung until I got a better feeling pedal at the end of the travel, then packed the loose end of the travel with a squash ball. (or whatever you can find that is rubber/squishy) you may have to improvise to get the feeling you’re after? There is also the option to set your end travel somewhere in the settings I believe, so you can mess with the pedal travel and you can adjust the rubber bung so that it matches the travel that you prefer. Hope this helps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. scalefox

scalefox Rookie

Thank you @paul_wev. I just decided to get me a Fanatec, hoping that it works better.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    paul_wev likes this.