1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Broadcasting question

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Justin w, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Justin w

Justin w Racer

I would like to broadcast a league im running but I also need to be connected to server all the time through week so guys practicing can see all times etc on app.
    If I wanted to broadcast all the time but also race would i need to broadcast from another pc but I'm guessing this would have to be able to run game and have copy of game is this correct??

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Question regarding broadcasting server message on AC Server manager Mar 27, 2017
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions PS4 leagues and live broadcasting. Jul 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Rain effect from broadcasting cameras Jun 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Broadcasting and Commentator(s) Solution May 7, 2020
    ACC User Interface Broadcasting hud / issue and a little request Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Highlights replay > Broadcasting live Jul 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Replay-/Broadcasting-friendly cockpit cameras Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Let's talk about broadcasting (user's thread) Dec 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Let's talk about broadcasting (programmer's thread) Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Blog Broadcasting & Company Dec 11, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes BCast - app for broadcasting (v1.12) May 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Need help about "broadcasting" Mar 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Live broadcasting Jun 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Broadcasting races Apr 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Steam broadcasting Dec 3, 2014

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Simracer

4. Justin w

Justin w Racer

Thats what im using but it requires me to be connected all the time to server so was hoping I could run broadcast separately from my pc and just leave on.
    Why kunos do not allow it to do same as AC is stupid

5. AndyK70

AndyK70 Simracer

ah, ok. Didn't know you had to stay connected with your pc. Thought they had a client which runs on the server itself and broadcasting it.

6. Justin w

Justin w Racer

Yep either as a driver or broadcast as kunos don't allow it to be done any other way which seems stupid when my guys wanna practice all week and compare times

7. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

On AC it is possible to recover the timing data directly from the server? Than I don't understand indeed why they do not allow that on ACC :-(

8. Carbo-OZ

Carbo-OZ Gamer

AndyK70 likes this.
  9. FX2K

FX2K Racer

Yes and also any DLC's, i.e you can't spectate a GT4 server without the DLC, although you can spectate a mixed GT3/GT4 server without it, so long as you also have the tracks.

That part is a shame, considering the content is already on the machine, just not unlocked.
    I use a second PC specifically for broadcasting, never connects any other way.. but have to buy everything twice in order to do so, unlike say R3E where its completely free to download the game and spectate any race, without having to buy the content used.

10. AndyK70

AndyK70 Simracer

Yes of course you can.
    MULTIPLAYER - GT4 in Multiplayer and Competition Servers - Changes in Version 1.5

11. FX2K

FX2K Racer

Interesting... I couldn't join with a spectate password for a GT4 only server until I bought the DLC, this was on 25th July.
    I obviously can't test it anymore though, perhaps a bug?