1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

BUG - Car´s setup is not loaded if you change and save it

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by lottalava, May 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lottalava

lottalava Racer

Hello, I made a change in Safe Setup for Mercedes AMG GT3 to use steering ratio of 17, after I leave the race and create another race the car is loaded with the default Safe Setup again and doesn´t use my setup.

Regards,
    LottaLava

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Gamepad and car´s steering wheel animation Jun 14, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues Assetto corsa - different car´s - same sound - ????? Jun 26, 2015
    ACC Physics Weird stuff happening post v1.4.2 [Setup menu, reset and session transition issue - merged threads] May 9, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Car Setup not transferred during driver swap May 23, 2020
    ACC Physics BMW M6 Wet Setup Wrong Brake Rear Pads - Monza May 22, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Porsche Wet Setup at Laguna May 22, 2020
    Screens & Videos The All mighty Power of Wet Setup in a 42°C dry track! May 17, 2020
    ACC Physics Varying Setup Calculation May 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality how to clear VR setup? May 14, 2020
    ACC General Discussions First time with Setup May 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Setup Guide for Beginners May 9, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setup - Configuration help - lack of settings May 6, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - How to Drive Fast with Aggressive Setup May 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 ACC Setup May 5, 2020
    ACC User Interface Let us save a default setup pretty please with sugar on top May 1, 2020

3. ignission

ignission Simracer

Yeah, I’ve found the same issue trying to load previous set ups but it crashes every time for me. I’m sure it’ll be patched out soon enough.