1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

BUG - Car´s setup is not loaded if you change and save it

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by lottalava, May 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lottalava

lottalava Gamer

Hello, I made a change in Safe Setup for Mercedes AMG GT3 to use steering ratio of 17, after I leave the race and create another race the car is loaded with the default Safe Setup again and doesn´t use my setup.

Regards,
    LottaLava

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Gamepad and car´s steering wheel animation Jun 14, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues Assetto corsa - different car´s - same sound - ????? Jun 26, 2015
    ACC User Interface I beg you, please change the load / save setup screen Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Physics Setup suspensions curbs Oct 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Throttle disabled in custom setup Oct 3, 2019
    ACC Physics [1.0.10]Loaded setups gives a crabbing car Sep 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface Wrong Setup after resuming Save game Sep 29, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche GT3R Bugged Setup Sep 25, 2019
    ACC Physics Loading setup or adjusting pressure = broken car(tire rubbing, cant steer) Sep 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface access other track setups Sep 9, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche GT3 Cup Setup Tips Sep 7, 2019
    ACC User Interface [V1.0.7] Load Setup Stuck Sep 4, 2019
    ACC User Interface Setup screen units Aug 31, 2019
    ACC Physics Fuel load test on custom setups Aug 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality WMR Headset and steam software setup Windows 1903 Aug 28, 2019

3. ignission

ignission Racer

Yeah, I’ve found the same issue trying to load previous set ups but it crashes every time for me. I’m sure it’ll be patched out soon enough.