1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Butt kicker Gamer 2 SimHub profile

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by DD_Friar, Apr 10, 2020.

1. kiks73

kiks73 Rookie

I can't see ACC listed in supported games in SimVibe page.
    Si this link the right one?
    https://simxperience.com/Products/Software/SimCommander3/SimCommanderSupportedSimulationGames.aspx

2. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Idk, could be they don't fully support ACC on all the functionalities Sim Commander has to offer. Neither does Simhub though. You could ask them about it.

What I do know is that Sim Commander works way better with ACC then Simhub. If Simhub was the only option, I would sell my transducer. It's that much of a difference to me.

3. VeryStef

VeryStef Gamer

It is supported.

Attached Files:

4. Stains

Stains Simracer

Well bugger me, but if the feeling i get from 1 kicker using SimHub is this good imo yet worth you selling up yours if it was the only choice makes me very interested as to what more SimVibe has to offer! Honestly i don't see what more i could expect from a transducer?? Its not a motion rig but rather subtle vibrations to give more info than FFB alone.
    SimHub provides me using my profile a gear shift thud, all road texture vibrations, kerb and ripple strip feeling (very well ) and brake lock ups! What more is there from a transducer really?

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  5. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Well, Sim Commander actually is software for controlling a whole motion rig simulator. Transducers are just one part of it.

And do you really have kerb feedback in ACC with Simvibe? I don't recall that being available in Simhub. Could have changes since I last tried it ofcourse.

But don't let my opinion make you spend €80 on Sim Comander, if you are satisfied with what feedback you now have with Simhub. I wasn't satisfied with it, so for me it was absolutely worth the money. Might not be the case for you.

VeryStef and sps_for_race like this.
  6. Stains

Stains Simracer

In the patch notes of 7.3.8 from 14/3/21
    Basic ACC suspension based kerb detector to feed the Shakeit Road rumble effect in addition to ACC kerb telemetry.

I know what SimVibe does, i just don't see how it could do more or "better" than what SimHub does. I also use SimHub for all my dashes that are very close to the real in game dashes and so easy to make. I don't think i could make the same dashes in Sim Commander!!?? But maybe i'm wrong here.

7. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

Nice. Did you try it out allready? Is it much better now?

I don't think you can no. Not sure though. I never had the need for a seperate dash.

But again, to each their own. If you are satisfied with what you've got, there is probably no need to switch to different software.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Stains likes this.
  8. DaReaLDeviL

DaReaLDeviL Racer

Is there an easy way to deliver also rumble to the foot earea with another buttkicker or and amp that drives 2-3 buttkicker simultaneously?

I only have the original gamer one and it feels very nice. But I whould like to add some actions to the pedals. Any good suggestions?
    Already saw the video from Gamemuscle
    but not shure about good hardware...

9. John g

John g Simracer

I have recently got simhub and use with a single shaker.
    My profile uses:
    -Gearshift
    -RPMs (low freq at low speed, higher freq at high speed, with 10Hz white noise)
    -Road effects (or whatever its called, the one based on suspension movement) with low effects at high few and high effects at low freq plus a little white noise
    -Wheel slip at high freq with white noise

Its not bad, definitely adds a dimension to the driving.
    However the wheel slip seems to trigger from the wheel slip caused by turning more locking up / spinning up - that said, still better than triggering off TC / ABS which isn't implemented properly (it comes in as on/off blocks)
    And not much kerb feedback but again better than the actual kerb effect which again comes in as a block, and normally when you're leaving the kerb

10. SchlesiM

SchlesiM Gamer

My rig is built "around" a Playseat Challenge and I use a 2-channel setup with two Sinuslive BassPumpIII shakers and a small Nobsound USB-amplifier (NS-10G) driven by Simhub. One channel/shaker underneath my seat, the other under a wooden plate in which I mounted my T-LCM pedals.

This way I have a very good feeling about what's going on the rear and front. And I like the feedback on the pedals a lot.

Image_000001.jpg Image_000002.jpg Image_000003.jpg Image_000004.jpg

DaReaLDeviL likes this.
  11. So does SimVibe have good kerb effects or not? Can anybody answer before I spend 100 nucks for it?
    I just bought the shakers today, configured it using SimVibe. Everything is fine but missing the kerbs is ruining my experience SO MUCH.
    In fact that was the most wanted feature for me - I never realised the kerbs would not work with Assetto Corsa....I mean....all the other "rumbles" feel almost artificial once you can fly thourh a kerb and feel NOTHING......then suddenly on a straight there is a small hump which you would barely notice but from THAT you will get a "kick".
    Entering and leaving the kurb CAN be felt in SimHub aswell...via the ROAD IMPACTS setting....but I just want to feeel them kerbsss!! :(

12. Snoeipaard

Snoeipaard Racer

It's a bit of an old thread so the information might not all be correct anymore, but yes SimVibe gives you satisfactory kerb feedback in ACC. At least it does using a Buttkicker Gamer 2.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-curbstone-ffb-on-transducer.63999/

13. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Not sure if this is worth bumping. Just bought the bits to add x2 Dayton puck transducers to my seat. Have kerb vibrations been inplemted into ACC via simhub yet?? [my task this week is to get everything set up and working......]

14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Don't know about the simhub part, but since the 1.8 update with higher physics frequency, Aris pointed out, that the vibrations going over curbs are now better to feel, because ACC isn't using an effect for this but real physics like everything else.

bells0 likes this.
  15. Stains

Stains Simracer

When Kuno added it to the shared memory Wotever said it didnt work well and he wouldnt be adding it to SimHub but a few updates later and ACC has great vibration through my buttkicker. very happy with it now.

bells0 likes this.
  16. bells0

bells0 Gamer

Good stuff, looking forward to seeing what the Dayton pucks feel like under my bum. If all works to plan i'll update to fronts in the future