1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Button mapping issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Zaven, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Zaven

Zaven Rookie

After the last update the problem with the L2 and R2 assign issues still exist (the problem exist in DualShock4 and on steering wheel as well)

uno likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions button mapping Xbox one tmx update 7.x Sep 18, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Button mapping issue Apr 12, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Button mapping Feb 22, 2021
    ACC User Interface mapping button for show/hide ghost car? Nov 6, 2020
    Console Lounge After patch version 1.5.4 No longer able to delete wheel profiles and new button mappings dont save Sep 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions About control settings (mapping buttons) Apr 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Solution for remapping steering wheel button/axes Jan 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface FOV buttons mapping not working Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals changing button mapping (Tab button) Oct 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface mapping buttons Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals .7.4 Button Mapping Not Working Fanatec CSWv2? May 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions question on button mapping csl elite May 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Some Button Mapping Questions May 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mapping On/Off swith button on ACC Apr 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals When I was in custom button mapping. Unable to exit the settings window. No buttons can be exited. I Apr 5, 2019

3. William68

William68 Rookie

I can confirm this issue, experiencing the same on PS4 with CSL Elite wheel. I hope Kunos will finally solve it.

4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Hardcore Simmer

That's ACC game problem, here is the original AC bug report threads, and Kunos simulazione themselves don't support ACC console version.
    You have to report bugs towards 505games/D3T LTD studio which are porting, developing and supporting ACC console version trough this form;

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

As I said above, for ACC support you have to report trough the report form I've linked in this reply, cause it's not Kunos simulazione that work on consoles version.

It's 505games / D3T Ldt studio which port, developed and support ACC console version and have to solve button mapping issues

Zaven likes this.