1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

button mapping Xbox one tmx update 7.x

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by userx, Sep 18, 2021.

1. userx

userx Rookie

thrustmaster tmx how are you guys mapping the mfd and ignition and starter seems like i don't have enough buttons to make basic **** work without keyboard integration share your button setup. also when I box with manual start i can start car on lift 2 seconds before the drop then car always stalls even in neutral as soon as it hits the ground and it take multi trys to restart losing alot of time i run auto clutch fyi

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Mapping buttons on the PC keyboard (key number "2") Dec 28, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mapping 1-12 rotation button Formula 2.5 Fanatec May 15, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec CSL Elite (Mc Laren wheel) button mapping issue Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G923 Button Mapping Issue - Next Gen Update Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Button mapping issue Apr 12, 2021
    Bug reports Button mapping issue Feb 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Button mapping Feb 22, 2021
    ACC User Interface mapping button for show/hide ghost car? Nov 6, 2020
    Console Lounge After patch version 1.5.4 No longer able to delete wheel profiles and new button mappings dont save Sep 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions About control settings (mapping buttons) Apr 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Solution for remapping steering wheel button/axes Jan 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface FOV buttons mapping not working Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals changing button mapping (Tab button) Oct 25, 2019
    ACC User Interface mapping buttons Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals .7.4 Button Mapping Not Working Fanatec CSWv2? May 28, 2019

3. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Welcome to the world of ACC Button mapping is one of the many frustrations with this game. It’s such a vital requirement with so many options requiring easy access but nowhere near enough buttons on our wheels to accommodate them. I have a keypad that I use in all other games but in this one of course that’s not allowed! There was a workaround in the early days but they quickly closed it to prevent us ‘console’ peasants from having anything that might make things more accessible

I’ve returned to the game this last few weeks to try to get back into and prepare for an online endurance series but I’m in the verge of giving up again because of so many issues that have still not been addressed.

I’ve tried various mapping options but none of them really give me what’s needed and also they don’t always work when set. In a race the other day I had the view button set to bring up my electronics MFD but during the race would the damn thing work… No!! Checked the settings and all was as it was supposed to be but still nothing. Next race it worked so who the hell knows what magic is employed to get things working properly

4. Parafin

Parafin Rookie

Im on series s, and was very disappointed when there wasn't double binding on one key using long press, like on pc. I mean, come on