1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can i Run acc

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by elyess, Jun 10, 2019.

1. elyess

elyess Racer

Hi,
    I wanted to know if it's possible to run ACC with a full grid of cars with somewhat decent graphics at 60 fps.
    Here are my specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with MaxQ design

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting My ACC is constantly freezing but used to run very smoothly... Oct 20, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality What is the best cpu/gpu combo to run ACC at max settings Sep 2, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality I have a 3080 and ACC still runs like garbage in VR - [UNDERSTOOD] Sep 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to lauch ACC [running out of memory - pagefile disabled in Windows] Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Is anyone running ACC on a GTX980? Jul 24, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Running ACC with old i5 2500K and Known some truth. May 26, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Will this build run ACC? May 21, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Run ACC / Steam as an administrator? Dec 25, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on a bad ass PC in VR, recorded from 2nd PC....how does it run? Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Recommended pc components to run Acc in vr Sep 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions German esports league MSRL is running (yet another) ACC league Jun 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions PC specs for running ACC in 4k Apr 24, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Podium F1 PS4 running ACC on PC Apr 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC running 60fps on a GTX 675m Apr 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC listed as running after quitting Feb 5, 2019

3. Drathuu

Drathuu Gamer

Should do easily, my i7-7700, 16gb ram and gtx 1070 can run triple screen 5760x1080 on medium settings getting 70 or so fps. (if your using single screen you should be able to crank it up some).

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. Nao

Nao Alien

Run a CPU + GPU** benchmark for 5-15 minutes and see what turbo clock you get on CPU. If you manage to keep max boost then yeah, but if it throttles back to 2.2 GHz then i'd forget it unless you can get some additional cooling.

It will really come down to manufacturer of your laptop and how well the cooling was designed. If it's high end gaming laptop it probably will be ok, but if it chokes from overheating it's likely it won't run smooth at all.

edit: ** - it's important to test max usage on CPU with GPU running at somewhat high load, running some random FPS game benchmark will probably not stress CPU enough to be relevant for ACC.

5. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Sure you will.

I have i7 2600, and 1060 gtx 6gb and runs like a dream, everything except shadows and virtual mirror on epic.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  6. I have i7-6700hq, 960m, 8gb ddr4 in my laptop.
    I have 42 to 60 fps on ALL low graphics at 720p, depending on the number of cars.
    But first, your rig is lots more powerfull then mine, second you can reduce the number of viewable cars in game!
    that is for multi 42 fps with 30 cars in the wet or night.
    60 fps with dry and at most 24 cars.
    against the AI i go from 28 to almost 60 with the same shape.

7. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

no problem, look at my poor spec and even that can handle 30 cars and 60fps