1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Can RTX2080 run ACC 4k@60fps?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Turbo_Dad, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Thought I was just being old and blind:)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Easy way is just shift tab on steam menu...settings - in game - and enable fps counter and it will show up in any corner you want it and even enable high contrast colour so it is more visible

3. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Thank you, I’m seeing very similar FPS with my 1080ti. I think I’ll just wait a little longer for more optimizations.

4. RoccoRider

RoccoRider Rookie

i have an RTX 2080 and a I7 9700K with 32GB RAM,playing on a 35" Ultrawidescreen with Gsync but tbh i cant get this game too work AND also look great...what for me is a must.
    The Antialiasing in this game is off or something i dont know,i have tweaked around so much but after a while im pretty done with that and most of the times im back too another sim (iracing) because that is the only sim that AND looks good AND plays smooth also for me without hours of tweaking....i really wish and want too like this game,but for now i cant get it too work.

(Edit:i just see this post is exactly a year old hahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:)

5. higsy

higsy Rookie

What are the rest of your specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. WallyM

WallyM Alien

They're in my sig.

RTX2080, Intel i5-4690, 16GB RAM, Win10 64bit, 3 x Asus VG278H, T500RS wheel, CSL Elite LC Pedals & TH8 RS shifter, Logitech Z506 5.1 Sound.

7. Vunnible

Vunnible Racer

I assume you’ve tried vsync? I use vsync fast.

8. dave967

dave967 Racer

I-9 9900 8 core’s are being bottlenecked by the Rtx 2080ti card. I don't think they’re using 2.0a hdmi connection or the highest level display port 1.4 at the card connection point. I think they’re still at hdmi 2.0..and dp 1.0.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  9. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I can't remember what kind of vsync or not I'm using now. I know I don't get any screen tearing.