1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can somebody pls explain me...

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redadeg, Aug 4, 2019.

1. redadeg

redadeg Racer

What all this lines mean?

And of course whats the ranges that have to be achived...

Thanks for bringing light in my darkness...

Attached Files:

• acc.jpg
      acc.jpg
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Somebody knows how to disable apps manually editing files? Mar 13, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Can somebody upload their ferrari f48 gt2 sfx folder plz! Dec 21, 2015
    Tracks modding Somebody teall me how to make track map ? Oct 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Somebody please tell me which cars have operational drs and turbo boost? Mar 16, 2015
    Tracks modding Please somebody Jan 22, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Did somebody remotly start acserver.exe Jan 17, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Somebody can help me ??? Oct 14, 2014
    3D car models WIP Renault r5 turbo! Somebody know this? Interressing? May 10, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting It Closes when in track (Detailed info, pls help) Aug 3, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds It Closes when in track (Detailed info, pls help) Aug 3, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC brakepoint- indicator/trainer wanted, pls help Mar 20, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Weird effects bug/issue (HELP PLS) May 31, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Desync/Possible Packet Loss - Unplayable, Help pls! Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Pls add DLC tracks to US CP server. Sep 3, 2020
    ACC General Discussions VSC Virtual safetycar nebo safetycar pls..... Jul 24, 2020

3. the ones I know about:

FPS: frames per second.. should be easy enough
    MS: milliseconds per frame.. it's basically ~ 1000/FPS , programmers tend to prefer MS to FPS to measure performances
    PHY
    O: % occupancy for the physics calculations, more AI = higher occupancy
    L: How many times the physics calculation was "late", in other words, how many time occupancy went over 100%
    B: "Blend counts", how many times the graphics could not interpolate between a physics state slightly in the future and one in the past. If it's not clear don't worry, it's not something you should be worried about at all.

The FMOD stuff should be a %
    The other 2, no idea.. perhaps @Minolin will update.

As for "ranges".. you want FPS as high as possible, MS as low as possible, O as low as possible (close to 100% and you might experience bad things), L & B can be ignored unless they start to go into the >10K count. FMOD as low as possible.

4. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Hello, how did you enable that hud?

Coanda and After_Midnight like this.
  5. MJP

MJP Racer

It's in the hud.json file in your Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config folder..
    Code:
    "fPSVisible": 1

After_Midnight and Coanda like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Same question & can it be enabled for SP mode? I checked the hud.json and besides the new overallHUDScale I don't seen an option. I also do not see an option on the hud UI.

Edit Add: Answer above :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't have any value for FMOD. Is that a problem?

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

How does CPU work?

9. redadeg

redadeg Racer

WhatisCH +REAL?

10. anyway guys these value are there for us to get info during development/private beta and just left there.
    nothing really to obsess about and nothing you can influence in any way.

bgil66 likes this.
  11. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

Stefano, if you don't mind, please leave this dev feature as it is now in the beta, it can be useful to some of us to know how close our cpu are from the limit in order to know how much IA we can handle.

12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

All audio stuff only @evil can read ;)

13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

That fps counter was already there in the previous versions, so I doubt it'll go away.
    Most of it seems to work similar to the same app on AC, except for a couple of differences. ;)

14. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

i edited the hud.jason and put FPSvisible 0 still i get the static, there is no way to turn it off unless i use blank hud witch disable radar...
    guess in the next hotfix it will be gone

15. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Can this be connected to a hotkey? I find it useful when testing new video settings, but sometimes I find it obscures certain thing and want to hide it mid-race.

16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

There are better tools out there for testing video settings.
    Those can also show you min fps, fps history, gpu clock speed and gpu/cpu usage etc.

Edit: for obvious reasons they can't show you details about the physics engine performance, fmod and similar, but normally these aren't important to us players.

17. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Yes, I already have Afterburner/Riva installed. I prefer to have as few programs open as possible, and if the game offers an FPS counter already that’s my preference. I also run in VR, so the in-game option is a plus as Afterburner doesn’t work in VR.

sherpa25 likes this.