1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Cannot adjust drivetrain settings

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by piphomer, May 3, 2020.

1. piphomer

piphomer Rookie

Hi all.

I recently bought AC on Xbox One.

I've been watching Aristotelis' brilliant tutorials which have really helped get up to speed.

However in this video he shows how optimising gear ratios can really improve times... yet when I try to set up the same BMW M235i Race car he is using in the video, it doesn't let me adjust the drivetrain settings at all.

I've seen on some other posts that some cars can't have their drivetrain adjusted, if the real life car doesn't allow it.. but how can that be the case here, because I can clearly see from his video that the PC version of this car lets the drivetrain be adjusted. Any ideas why the Xbox version doesn't?

Thanks

Pip

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 500 assetto corse brake bias cannot be adjusted in setup. Dec 17, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Cannot adjust replay slider if app is overlapping Jan 20, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Join CP Races Dec 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Cannot enter session due to an SA mismatch Dec 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot save setup [Windows Security blocking access to AC2-Win64-shipping.exe] Dec 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot start Special Events [actually: cannot start SE which uses not-owned DLC content] Nov 20, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards cannot get the three stars at imola Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Cannot connect to multiplayer Nov 9, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Cannot See Server in Public Lobbies Oct 28, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Cannot change HUD with wheel (Pit stops) Oct 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Cannot leave competition server after race Oct 14, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot create multiplayer server Oct 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot start ACC AC2-WinShipping.exe error Sep 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting cannot activate G-sync + stutters Sep 20, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Cannot remove binding for the thumbstick (wheel or pad). Version 1.04 (1.5.4) Sep 11, 2020