1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Cannot create a private lobby / servers error

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by shushkata, Apr 26, 2020.

1. shushkata

shushkata Gamer

I cannot make a private lobby somehow. I get the flowing error - No Servers are available. Are the private servers still alive for the game ? I can see other servers and even join them, but that's all.

Any ideas ?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Cannot create a private lobby May 19, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot create MP server Aug 26, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot create a server (error invalid server) Dec 10, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot start ACC AC2-WinShipping.exe error Sunday at 4:48 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting cannot activate G-sync + stutters Sep 20, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Cannot remove binding for the thumbstick (wheel or pad). Version 1.04 (1.5.4) Sep 11, 2020
    ACC Physics ACC Blurry in distance, cannot figure it out Aug 21, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Cannot enlarge images on the forum Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Conflicting controls / Cannot map specific controls Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot launch ACC from Steam Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Use Multiple Input Presets! Jul 2, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues cannot retrieve list of servers Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer PS4 Specific Constant Cannot Join Servers while Race is underway message Jun 25, 2020
    ACC User Interface Cannot set driver's country to England ;) Jun 12, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Cannot invert pedals Logi G920 Jun 4, 2020

3. shushkata

shushkata Gamer

Is this really an isolated problem ? Will really appreciate some info or help. To me it looks like the official servers are no more for this game, or at least for the PS4 version...

4. shushkata

shushkata Gamer

I am still having the same error - No servers are available. I have no idea what can be the problem and i really don't get any attention here ether.

5. Once you have set-it up, you just have to keep pressing the button. Allow about 5 mins of regular pressing, coming out to refresh, then going back in and pressing some more!
    Ignore the error notice.

It feels great when you get one!:D